Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basically Endo

Zdeadfallout

So a Pokeball, that got smaller balls which is probably Greedy Bubble Gums, and  the name supposed to do something with drugs 

GG 

For more information, the lovely Cephalon's Simaris loyal student will give you more info

ooh i just realized it looks like Mag Prime Helm :333

Let's hope those Endos ENDo the struggle of Fusion Cores 

Edited by Zdeadfallout
typo :P

From what I've analised:

We will have a battery that can hold "infinite" energy.

Cores will become Endo, that energy.

They will drop with variating rarity, like they do now.

The rarer it is, the more energy it gives the battery.

Its the same damn thing, but instead of multiple categories like C3, C1, U4, R5, R3..., its all compressed into 1 thing.

Edited by Venom-Snake

Just now, Venom-Snake said:

From what I've analised:

Its the same damn thing, but instead of categories, its compressed into 1.

yay, I'm officially gonna lose my life 

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

It'll probably end up 25 Endo, don't get your hopes up.

More, because they won't want to make common cores worth only a fraction of an endo. Most likely duplicate cores are worth one endo and everything else is worth multiple, with R5 cores being worth the most.

lets hope...

but many people i talk to are already thinking it will be the next step making the game worse after relics...

but we can still hope

But this also suck since there are people with 15.000 duplicated of EACH mod in game... means these people will have tons of endo while the rest of us will have nearly nothing...especially when the conversion is measured by the stats of those i mentioned...

Edited by Vyra

9 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

For now, I just wonder how we're supposed to store the orb of unnecessary opulence. Would look somewhat jarring with all the Orbiter's muted ornamentation, after all.

Since it's just an Orokin Pokeball I assume it'll work the same way it works in Pokemon, it won't take up any room anywhere.

I mean, how else are Pokemon trainers supposed to carry hundreds of the things around in their pocket.

10 minutes ago, Vyra said:

lets hope...

but many people i talk to are already thinking it will be the next step making the game worse after relics...

but we can still hope

But this also suck since there are people with 15.000 duplicated of EACH mod in game... means these people will have tons of endo while the rest of us will have nearly nothing...especially when the conversion is measured by the stats of those i mentioned...

Would you prefer everyone had their inventories wiped of all cores and duplicates? 

People keep mentioning duplicates and stuff, but converting duplicates mods of various polarities into one standard polarity could, depending on the endo costs, make the entire converted amount be better at upgrading mods than only the number of unconverted mods of the same polarity. Hopefully when they convert duplicate mods they convert it based on the fusion energy poured into them.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Since it's just an Orokin Pokeball I assume it'll work the same way it works in Pokemon, it won't take up any room anywhere.

I mean, how else are Pokemon trainers supposed to carry hundreds of the things around in their pocket.

Those at least have clearly solid shells and compact a given percentage (which is now I'm older insanely incredible technology thinking about it) when the button's pressed. Though with tech like that, Bags of Holding aren't so hard a sell I guess.

42 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

From what I've analised:

Its the same damn thing, but instead of multiple categories like C3, C1, U4, R5, R3..., its all compressed into 1 thing.

Didn't they said that not maxed mods will be unranked and cores / mods we used on them will be converted too ?

Because, i have many non maxed mods on purpose for my build, so i will have to check and re do all my builds again if that so ...

2 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

From what I've analised:

Your assuming that EVERYTHING is the same.

What if:

It takes more Endo to rank up mods than it does cores i.e. it goes from 528 for a primed mod to 600.

Endo can't be traded.

The drop rates of Endo are less than the drop rate of Cores.

It makes no sense to me to overhaul an entire system Just so you can convert unused mods. The could have simply done this by just converting them to cores.

There is something else going on here and while I hope it's for the better it could also increase the overall grind in the game.

Edited by DxAdder

56 minutes ago, Efro_D_Siac said:

Correct me if im wrong but if you check the recent dev streams steve talks about the lore end of the fusion change involving players going out and finding compartments involving fusion to put in your ship 

Could obviously change but it'd be pretty cool

Devstream 77

From what i understood, it will be about collecting artifacts that will become more powerful after you gather specific ammount of them, which either can be used as decoration, or fusion material. Sooooo...... Reducing the grindtm? Void traces - Endo edition?

1 hour ago, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

It's Endo. Not Indo.

I'm not sure if I'm following this right or if the op made a typo originally, and I certainly don't know a thing about modern street drug nomenclature, but Endo is a drug reference, yes. I kind of had a hard time believing that they'd actually go with that name. 0.o

But I guess you could say this is DE's attempt at a blazing solution to a chronic problem...

I'll uh... I'll just show myself out now shall I. >.<

Edited by Aglethe

1 hour ago, clemza said:

Didn't they said that not maxed mods will be unranked and cores / mods we used on them will be converted too ?

Because, i have many non maxed mods on purpose for my build, so i will have to check and re do all my builds again if that so ...

No, its more like this: the mods that are not with a full level will get that energy you used back.

Exemple: I have a P.Continuity that is 3/4s of the Bar to be Maxed (R9), if I dont max it by the time the changes hits, I will get Endo correspondent of those 3/4 energy used and the Mod will remain R9.

21 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

Your assuming that EVERYTHING is the same.

What if:

It takes more Endo to rank up mods than it does cores i.e. it goes from 528 for a primed mod to 600.

Endo can't be traded.

The drop rates of Endo are less than the drop rate of Cores.

It makes no sense to me to overhaul an entire system Just so you can convert unused mods. The could have simply done this by just converting them to cores.

There is something else going on here and while I hope it's for the better it could also increase the overall grind in the game.

And you are assuming EVERYTHING is different.

So... there.

25 minutes ago, Aglethe said:

I'm not sure if I'm following this right or if the op made a typo originally, and I certainly don't know a thing about modern street drug nomenclature, but Endo is a drug reference, yes. I kind of had a hard time believing that they'd actually go with that name. 0.o

But I guess you could say this is DE's attempt at a blazing solution to a chronic problem...

I'll uh... I'll just show myself out now shall I. >.<

Oh well woops. Lol I thought the drug reference was spelled Indo. not Endo :D #TheMoreYouKnow

Edited by -CM-DarkSyndrome

Or, you know, it could mean the Latin term that is commonly attached to many scientific terms. Endo means "Inside or Internal". Endoskeleton (Internal Skeleton), Endospore (Internal Spore), etc. A device named Internal, for an update known as "The War Within", I can get with that theme.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Or, you know, it could mean the Latin term that is commonly attached to many scientific terms. Endo means "Inside or Internal". Endoskeleton (Internal Skeleton), Endospore (Internal Spore), etc. A device named Internal, for an update known as "The War Within", I can get with that theme.

Yeah, the scientific meaning is the main thing here of course, but they were certainly aware of its' other use. ;) So it's likely that the name is, at least in part, them being a bit cute and making a double entendre.