The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basically Endo

Zdeadfallout

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

I am hoping for the spare mods can be kept and these are not converted into automatically because I am making spare mods for later use and for sell and for my sentinels.

I don't think they should be auto-coverted. I think there should just be an option to do it. Maybe let players set certain mods to be ignored by the auto convert.

7 hours ago, Zdeadfallout said:

the lovely Cephalon's Simaris loyal student will give you more info

somehow I highly doubt Shy would consider herself a student of his. pretty sure she hates Simaris as much as many other players do, because of his personal space issues mostly.

and I've chosen to remain Sceptical until I see the changes for myself. DE impressed me with the Syndicates now offering Arch-weapon parts (an ACTUAL reduction in grind, incredible! see DE, you CAN do it!), but all I see when I think of this Endo is another hidden Grindwall and rare resource to farm. It's not going to be the amazing system it's being hyped up as.

there's always a catch people, you just have to find it.

7 hours ago, clemza said:

Didn't they said that not maxed mods will be unranked and cores / mods we used on them will be converted too ?

Because, i have many non maxed mods on purpose for my build, so i will have to check and re do all my builds again if that so ...

They said ones half way between a level like if it were rank 4 and the bar was half way it would then become rank 4 with an empty bar and some endo returned.

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

I am hoping for the spare mods can be kept and these are not converted into automatically because I am making spare mods for later use and for sell and for my sentinels.

The conversion cannot be automatic, they surely realise players have unranked duplicates for various reasons.

I thnk its just for simplification/clarification.

for example a prime mod will display it needs say 1000 endo to max and will probably show a breakdown per level. So when you start to convert your duplicates they will also show their endo value, so you know exactly how many junk mods you need to put in the battery to then charge your prime mod to the desired level.

Edited by (PS4)obsidiancurse

11 hours ago, Vyra said:

lets hope...

but many people i talk to are already thinking it will be the next step making the game worse after relics...

but we can still hope

But this also suck since there are people with 15.000 duplicated of EACH mod in game... means these people will have tons of endo while the rest of us will have nearly nothing...especially when the conversion is measured by the stats of those i mentioned...

Lol. If you start with nothing you end with nothing.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Actually, both spellings are references to marijuana.

I point to the smokiest of those who smoke, Snoop Dogg.

"Endo...Light That S#&$ Up"  2002  Doggy Style: Welcome to tha House, Vol. 1  4:12   Soopafly, RBX, Mr. Kane , Hi-Tek

Like many words it has several meanings.  Though to be completely honest the drug references are the most recent.  This is the wikipedia line for endo.  Note that all of the words are older than 2002... This is a list of all of the pages for a prefix of endo on wikipendia. 

In other words I'd say that while it may or may not be a drug reference, it is pretty clear it is also a reference for a bunch of other things as well.

19 hours ago, DxAdder said:

Your assuming that EVERYTHING is the same.

What if:

It takes more Endo to rank up mods than it does cores i.e. it goes from 528 for a primed mod to 600.

Endo can't be traded.

The drop rates of Endo are less than the drop rate of Cores.

It makes no sense to me to overhaul an entire system Just so you can convert unused mods. The could have simply done this by just converting them to cores.

There is something else going on here and while I hope it's for the better it could also increase the overall grind in the game.

Come on now, let's not be too quick to put on our tin-foil hats. Every time DE has had a conversion it has given us MORE than we had with the exception of the recent Relic conversion that seems to have been an unintentional glitch.

Fusion already works on a point based system, it should be pretty easy to convert. The only question is how much DE will give us for duplicates. The could be generous and give the amount of energy if we fused duplicates, be unfair and give us the energy for unmatching polarity, or take the middle route and do the energy for matching polarity.

After the Relic snafu I hope they are generous.

23 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

Come on now, let's not be too quick to put on our tin-foil hats. Every time DE has had a conversion it has given us MORE than we had with the exception of the recent Relic conversion that seems to have been an unintentional glitch.

Fusion already works on a point based system, it should be pretty easy to convert. The only question is how much DE will give us for duplicates. The could be generous and give the amount of energy if we fused duplicates, be unfair and give us the energy for unmatching polarity, or take the middle route and do the energy for matching polarity.

After the Relic snafu I hope they are generous.

I'm not worried about the conversion from Cores to Endo (I hope there script works this time), it's what happens after.

It just seems like allot of work just to re-invent the wheel.

1 hour ago, DxAdder said:

It just seems like allot of work just to re-invent the wheel.

Though, it is important to note there are several more efficent versions of the wheel that we would not have if it had not been re-invented. I don't think my car would look good with rock flinstonemobile tires.

In this case - I am hopeful that this is just to help reduce inventory clutter and fusing craziness.  Though I am concerned about what happend 'After'

On 8/18/2016 at 1:15 AM, Sixty5 said:

Would you prefer everyone had their inventories wiped of all cores and duplicates? 

Of course no,i actually have no idea how i would solve this but i know is isn't good when some people have like millions of duplicates to convert and here is why:

"veterans" or hardcore farmer already complain a lot about " i have to much credits.. we need nerf"  , "i have to many mods, we need to nerf" etc etc...

thus might be a reason why DE maybe reallly nerfs things and then people who did NOT have that huge amount will have a harder ( maybe even impossible ) time to get XYZ after the nerf.

i can already smell people saying:  "get gud, i have tons of endo, you just suck"  while people who started later then them and especially after the chances will have no chance at all.. and on the same time they will have to deal with the insults...

the forums are already hell for many people i know, they just avoid them because they saw how cruel ( constant trolling, git gud, and other elitist and trolling sht )people here ( and also in other games ) are...

so i hope DE finds a way to cut elitists power sources...