The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Costumes.

-CCC-Secret

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I do believe that 3rd one is coming in a separate release! But nothing official to share yet. 

Thanks for the info! Hopefully we get it by War Within, or as @Vlada91 said, next week maybe.

I guess I have something to look forward to!

Edited by secret9005

2 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

I didn't notice that. Well I liked it cause the hood reminded me of Ivara. I just love how Ivara looks and this suit would make it so that my Operator matches my Warframe.

Which is an interesting way to style. Still, I can't help but smile at the bear feet. Operators can have bear feet. Bear feet. My favorite Operator outfit is Kopra due to its regal/judicial appearance, but I can't deny the third one's bear feet.

"The right of the Tenno to keep and bear feet, shall not be infringed"

Just now, Arktourus said:

Is it bad if I want Grineer, Corpus, Prime and Syndicate outfits?

Don't worry, we'll get to steal them sometimes soon ;)

18 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Which is an interesting way to style. Still, I can't help but smile at the bear feet. Operators can have bear feet. Bear feet. My favorite Operator outfit is Kopra due to its regal/judicial appearance, but I can't deny the third one's bear feet.

I'm all for the bear feet - it makes me feel like I'm wearing a pajama, and who wouldn't want to kick butts in their pajamas? >:D

21 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Bear feet is still better than two left feet.

Spoiler

sdLKJ9dd.png

14 hours ago, secret9005 said:

So the new Operator Costumes are out. I personally don't like the two. I wanted the one they left out.

This one.

Hide contents

idlffK4.png

What do you guys think about the new operator suits?

That is the best one in my opinion as well, it's the only one I like, and I hope they don't end up scrapping it for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Primal_Mistress said:

That is the best one in my opinion as well, it's the only one I like, and I hope they don't end up scrapping it for some reason.

They have plans of releasing it on a different update. Maybe War Within, who knows. If they do end up scrapping them, I guess I'm forced to buy the ones we currently have or just wait for a better one to be released (Prime Operator Suits maybe?).