Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

can we get a fix on random, clan teamed game launching a mission the bugging timer at 1 second and mission not starting, no way of leaving group unless i task manager to exit game so i can restart, many in my clan base have this issue. since this last main update. also when i do manage to get a mission group mode serveral times people joining leaving and rubberbanding issue after mission has started. its like playing on dial up on a 100mb/s internet connection. yes and ports for game are  set to open.

5 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

^This...I literally still cant use Titania because of all this...I mean I can but it would be as a CC frame and even then it can annoy your team mates because the enemies float around like some ragdolled balloons. That stutter lag sprint of her ult bothers me because she moves SO slow without it and you cant even use it right now because of that and the fact her Razorwing will crash your game.

I sent a support ticket like 3 days ago and they said "thanks for the submission" but seems like it hasn't been fixed. And out of this whole hotfix, in my opinion its the most important and urgent bug, and apparently we still have it, i think?

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.

This now gives me a reason to use the Sancti Tigris with Banshee, even when the Tigris Prime comes out. I'm glad I'll still have a use for it.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed the Extinguished Dragon Key causing the SCanner to work very slowly.

What an interesting fix... When the Kavats came out and I started farm for the DNAs I felt something really stange when using this key... Really didnt think this was a bug. Thx for the fix.

1 minute ago, Malater said:

There was a frostleaf issue?  I had 12 plants spawn in the same room, not counting the rest of the level. . .

The spawning was incredibly inconsistent. Sometimes it would spawn everywhere in a mission, and other times it would not even spawn one plant.

Just now, Majesterus said:

I sent a support ticket like 3 days ago and they said "thanks for the submission" but seems like it hasn't been fixed. And out of this whole hotfix, in my opinion its the most important and urgent bug, and apparently we still have it, i think?

Yup...I experienced it 3 times within 15 minutes when I was trying to do the Interception alert earlier...every time I would load in and cast her Razorwing my game would immediately crash to desktop. It doesn't seem to happen all the time but I haven't used Titania sense because I am afraid that she will crash my game again...which makes me sad because I love using her.

13 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

"We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation. "

So instead of guaranteed relic at Rotation B, you split it. So now you have a 50/50 shot (or whatever the odds are) and you have to wait until rotation C for it to balance out. In addition you can go an entire excavation run to 2000 cryoitc and get no relics.

I thought the same immediately.

I didnt mind rotation C being a joke,  I loved that it was NOT based on luck, I could just do a certain amount of excavators, and get a set predictable number of relics

Since the change from keys to relics I´m going through a LOT more of them, so I need to grind for them, and the grind being random does NOT help.

12 minutes ago, Kurambik said:

Can you please look into the Kuria rewards? I did half and did not receive the message with the emblem. I want to know if it's just me.

My friend and I tried scanning Kurias the other day and we both didn't get the message.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

-Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed.
- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.

Yes, thank you! Needed these changes! Now I can use my Rakta Cernos for stealth. 

Any news on if there will be a fix for the bug regarding the Kuria messeges not being recieved at 50% completion for the emblem and 75 % for the glyph? I dont really want to continue with it if its broken.

Edited by TALISMAN_XVII
miss spelled "completion"

Exploit class worthy bug:

Titana being able to fly without being in 4 and have unlimited energy / full use of the archwing (4) weapons while in full size form.

Annoying as hell bug:

Having to hold P, unable to see your full mission rewards until you've completed the mission.

Ps. Thank you for your time in patching with the most recent fixes.

Edited by -Bv-FilthyMcClem

A few bugs I observed:

• When pressing to view mission progress, the screen no longer stays up when you release the button. This prevents you from being able to scroll down the loot, mod and stats lists. The only way to scroll is to press escape then View Mission Progress.
  • The Profile still shows three Dark-Split Swords. One for single, one for double, and one that is greyed out. Only one of these three gave the 3000 mastery points. 
  • I had bought a 7 day credit booster when the new star chart came out. It was broken and I never received my extra credits for any mission during that 7 day span. Are the boosters working now? I do not want to waste 80 more platinum. Is it possible to receive a platinum refund for the credit booster that didn't work?

Nice and timely hotfix.

Thrown secondary weapons still cause the default "unstanced" idle for their weapon type to override the corresponding idle in cosmetic stances, though.

Oh, and the Salix Syandana still looks like a floaty piece of cardboard due to what seem like weight-painting changes of some kind. The collar is awkwardly flat, as well.

Edited by Krysyth