Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't wait for Nekros Prime Access!

GX339-4

2 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

can't remember but I think so.

Source? Because nothing has been said on the official page. You sounded pretty sure that it was going to be released next week even though no one has said its been delayed.

Why would they say it's being released today and then just release it a week later.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Source? Because nothing has been said on the official page.

i dont know. i've seen it like 2 days ago and i don't think that i'll find it again.

maybe some trollers hacked into devs' accounts and spread fake information? who knows?

3 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

From 1 week ago:

Megan said LAST week that it would come out this week. This guy is saying it's not coming out today, which it is.

2 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

i dont know. i've seen it like 2 days ago and i don't think that i'll find it again.

maybe some trollers hacked into devs' accounts and spread fake information? who knows?

You might have read Megan's statement wrong or not checked the date. Her post was on the 16th.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Megan said LAST week that it would come out this week. This guy so saying it's not coming out today, which it is.

You might have read Megan's statement wrong or not checked the date. Her post was on the 16th.

that might be the reason

i wait for banshee, there i will buy a primepack again, until banshee, no cash from me into primepacks, still having fun with farming MR-food ^^)