Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros+Prime+Accessories:+Take+MY+Money!

(PSN)A_SimpleName

Here''s a sneak peak at the Prime armor set and Syandanna.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/warframe-nekros-prime-accessories-pack/cid=UP2097-CUSA00080_00-PRM0300000000000

Credits to Vlada91

NekrosAccess.jpg

Credits to NightmareT12

GG DE. You have officially lay the next accessories "golden egg". These are what accessories should look like. These are the kind of accessories that will sell Prime Access; not grind wall. 

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName
Added credit where it is due

25 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Here''s a sneak peak at the Prime armor set and Syandanna.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/warframe-nekros-prime-accessories-pack/cid=UP2097-CUSA00080_00-PRM0300000000000

Credits to Vlada91

NekrosAccess.jpg

Credits to NightmareT12

GG DE. You have officially lay the next accessories "golden egg". These are what accessories should look like. These are the kind of accessories that will sell Prime Access; not grind wall. 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have my bank card at the ready.

No thanks.

With the health decay and the amped up presence of multiple Nullifiers everywhere i find Summoner frames utterly unreliable. Coupled with his only having 3 combat abilities to everyone else's 4...I see Nekros as a mostly useless meta gaming reroll enabler...and that's not worth my cash.

Just now, BlackCoMerc said:

No thanks.

With the health decay and the amped up presence of multiple Nullifiers everywhere i find Summoner frames utterly unreliable. Coupled with his only having 3 combat abilities to everyone else's 4...I see Nekros as a mostly useless meta gaming reroll enabler...and that's not worth my cash.

Buying accessories has nothing to do with Nekros though. You aren't buying him, or anything related to his gameplay, just cosmetics and affinity/credit boosters.