Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within News?

-CCC-Secret

Any updates on when it's coming out? It's September already and roughly 2 weeks after Silver Grove. Will it need more time? Maybe late September/ early October? Just want some updates on the update.

Please don't hate me.

Edited by secret9005
Thanks --Q--Lotus_Underwear

I could be wrong, but I recall someone mentioning them aiming for the middle of the month... Don't remember if it was the last DevStream or PrimeTime, but I think someone said something... But I have a feeling they'll have some more substantial news tomorrow at the PAX Panel.

Edited by Ceryk

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

I could be wrong, but I recall someone mentioning them aiming for the middle of the month... Don't remember if it was the last DevStream or PrimeTime, but I think someone said something... 

Probably went something like this:

"Don't worry guys, The War Within is coming soon. *hears evil laughs in background*"

Not looking forward to bug testing, but at the same time it sounds like an epic quest.

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

I could be wrong, but I recall someone mentioning them aiming for the middle of the month... Don't remember if it was the last DevStream or PrimeTime, but I think someone said something... But I have a feeling they'll have some more substantial news tomorrow at the PAX Panel.

Found the Prime Time info.

Sounds like it will be very soon, since we're being told to get ready.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

The fact that Steve, Scott and Geoff are not attending PAX should give you a hint -- they're most likely trying to get this out finally ASAP.

I'd be surprised if it took them more than 2 weeks honestly (meaning the third week was the week they aimed at).

Yeah, usually if you don't see them on stream or events it's because they're working on something big.

6 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

Next week or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after or the week after is my assumption. We'll probably know for sure during/after PAX west.