The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PAX WEST 2016 News

Vlada91

Name Virtuoso for new frame is short for   connoisseur of art rarities-expert of art. And art its not only the music, is also for the Arts himself... Perhaps this is actually something totally different than we think it is....

5 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

• The Infested door on the Liset is a teaser for a new Infested-based game system
• Silver Grove should release on consoles in around 2 weeks
• War Within will involve Archwings at some point (PC release date is still projected to be September)
• The devs would love to implement Dojos 2.0, but it's not something that's currently on the queue
• Next Warframe Theme: Musician/Virtuoso
• New Ash deluxe skin revealed

cheers, that Deluxe skin for Ash looks pretty good, might consider grabbing that, and really glad to know Silver Grove is in a couple weeks (if all goes to plan).

not sure how to feel about a Virtuoso frame, hopefully not as annoying as the Minstrels from Assassin's Creed 2...

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

• War Within will involve Archwings at some point (PC release date is still projected to be September)

Oh good. More time spent on that. Why not? Its gone so well recently...

Seriously, why is this mode still a thing? I get that a very few people like it, and a few more tolerate its existence. But you have worked on a game mode for more than two years, and havent even managed to come up with a movement system that doesnt make players physically ill. More less actually make it a part of the game and its Lore. Where's the wisdom in continuing to throw good money after bad and force more of this mode onto a player base that - at least by and large - doesnt really have any interest in, or even desire to play - the mode?

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

I know for ash delux skin and he looks badass :smile: what's next? Did DE  revealed some more secret or what?

• The Infested door on the Liset is a teaser for a new Infested-based game system
• Silver Grove should release on consoles in around 2 weeks
• The devs would love to implement Dojos 2.0, but it's not something that's currently on the queue
• Next Warframe Theme: Musician/Virtuoso
• New Ash deluxe skin revealed...

first of all, nothing really new, the common development as usual since a time

i will stand up and dance and sing when we get the announcement of a new race/planet/system

ps and as a sidenote: if there wouldnt be that syndicate-grineer mission where i run against 80 ext kills in a grineer-ship-map where all pieces DE uses are together,and its a real huge map (thx for the insight how things get "developed" with this bug as well as even that, nothing new

i dont know if its a bug, its one of the longest exterminate missions i ever did the last days since i play and it happend now a second time for getting the seeds or whatever medaillon together, and the map is around 70 % empty

i promise, its the biggest grineer ship i was ever running through as well as wellknown and allready runned for 1000 times =)))

im not shure if others have had this "buggy" expirience too as well as it doesnt give me any hope for smth really new soon ...

if there wouldnt be the great artwork on frames, weapons and cosmetics i would be gone since a few month ... maybe somebody at DE start thinking about ? or get aware about what you/they are doing ?

Edited by Guest

QUEST ACTIVATION
CUTSCENE 1

INT. NIGHT STRANGE LAIR
Dark slick metal. Fog and Mist. Shadows everywhere punctuated by sinister red light. We close in on two distant figures sitting on soem strange ...throne? The larger figure convulses and breaks the silence with a jagged cough. 

YOUNG QUEEN
I'am afraid, sister. Your conjunction grows near.

ELDER QUEEN
Hush worn.  Let the beasts do their work.

YOUN QUEEN
But the dreamers have awakened.
They will come for us.

ELDER QUEEN
Yes, they will... like the answer to a prayer.

Just as we seem close enough to see who these hideous outlines are, huge lumbering GUARDS step fromt he shadow and slamming their metal weapons with a loud CLANG.

INT. ORBITER
Mara, our young Tenno pilot , shakes awake, gasping at that CLANG still ringing in her ears. She looks around her room, her large soft chair, the cradle. It is her safe place. She relaxes.

HUGE TILE ON BLACK: THE WAR WITHIN
UI FADES, TRANSMISSION INCOMING...

read this with this:

15 minutes ago, (XB1)BroaderSaucer said:

post SOTR they do level faster... ALOT faster.

They do? That is good news then. I have a feeling there will be some kind of progressiongate in the Quest. 

And if that have anything to do with Archwing-gear then I'm out. The rate I have found AW fun is slow pacing.

4 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Oh good. More time spent on that. Why not? Its gone so well recently...

Seriously, why is this mode still a thing? I get that a very few people like it, and a few more tolerate its existence. But you have worked on a game mode for more than two years, and havent even managed to come up with a movement system that doesnt make players physically ill.

i disagree entirely. they have created a perfectly serviceable movement system

then they dumped it, to be replaced with the current rubbish

11 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Tnx for info and FK,now DE creating mocart frame and big power is musician thing....oooh no -_- :sad:  the new frame is male with woman powers... What,he will play them to death xD

Shaiapouf disagrees

Afficher l'image d'origine

And also the ash skin looks amazing :O