Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone provide some screens of what the Baro earpieces look like?

Vuli

Question

19 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Vuli said:

LOL, I love that the cheaper one is just smaller. My thanks to you and Bunny <3

The cheaper one is also only in a single ear, while the larger one is in both ears.

29 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

They look a lot like flushing your hard earned ducats down the toilet.

B-but... he told me that I proved people who say 'you can't buy class' wrong... ;A;

Edited by AM-Bunny

3 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Who say WF cosmetic have no stats? New Baro's Earings has +1 Classiness per piece. It also has a chance to proc +2 salt from those who can't afford them.

hK7GHIB.gif

Yes, yes, thank you for that validation. I appreciate you not using any sarcasm whatsoever so that I can justify my purchase to myself when I sleep tonight.

I hope that introducing Baro earrings means that we'll have a secondary accessories slot. Dual Oculus PLUS some Baro earrings? Ok, I might actually buy them for 500 ducats. Otherwise, my girl needs glasses to be able to see, so I'll never take them off.

17 minutes ago, AandOE said:

I hope that introducing Baro earrings means that we'll have a secondary accessories slot. Dual Oculus PLUS some Baro earrings? Ok, I might actually buy them for 500 ducats. Otherwise, my girl needs glasses to be able to see, so I'll never take them off.

You could always buy her the Prisma Contact Lenses for 750 ducats and 500.000 credits.

3 hours ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Who say WF cosmetic have no stats? New Baro's Earings has +1 Classiness per piece. It also has a chance to proc +2 salt from those who can't afford them.

So the Earrings come with a built in Swag Syndicate Mod to proc the radial Salt Debuff + the 25% Charisma Self Buff?

Here's my Tenno; I got the single Earring because I'll only spend so much on useless stuff. He also pierced only his right ear so that means he's extra special. Hopefully people notice it when I use Naramon for 1 second and cast a single Mind Blast and cancel it just so I can get the passive effects. :)

I don't think the second color option does anything and the Blue seems unchangeable, but the other piece I could make red-ish.

Spoiler

5Wx9XPL.png

Edited by Wolfdoggie