Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% off coupon!

-Shikari-

Question

25 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

well, it happens, more frequent than not.

Romur has it, that those who are brokes, will get it more often than those with cash!

Rumor has it that the more Platinum you buy, the less likely you will get the 75% discount.

To be fair, it's a sound business strategy. Players who buy more Platinum are less likely to be picky about the price, and players who buy less Platinum are more likely to use the discount as an excuse to spend a little that they wouldn't have spent otherwise.

I've gotten a single 75% in my 7 months playing. Plenty of 20% (that's a lie, maybe 10 total). I think I've only gotten 2 50% coupons. 

There are multiple people in my clan that get them regularly, however. It's rather frustrating because I do have access to money, but not enough to justify spending on non-discounted plat. 

Ive gotten probably 20 totaly in my year and couple months of playing. Now more offten being higher MR (22 atm). Supposedly the higher your MR the higher/better chances you have of better login rewards. Not sure if its coincidence, but maybe not, but when i got my first one, i used it. And since then i generally use them when i get them. Normally i get them when i am just about out of plat too. Would make since if that did influence it(spending habits, higher mr and ammount of plat on hand), considring it would cause more $ to be spent on plat.

just my $0.02

-CCamp88

Edited by CCamp88

17 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Rumor has it that the more Platinum you buy, the less likely you will get the 75% discount.

To be fair, it's a sound business strategy. Players who buy more Platinum are less likely to be picky about the price, and players who buy less Platinum are more likely to use the discount as an excuse to spend a little that they wouldn't have spent otherwise.

Definitely. I only buy plat with discounts. Never would I have chosen to pay without it. Made only exception for Edo Prime accesories.

On 13.9.2016 at 11:12 PM, EnterTheShikari said:

So I was wondering how often people have been given a 75% discount before, or if they're just myths?
Would love to hear how many hours to how many 75%'s you've all had so I can weigh my chances! 

Like with the rest of the game rnjesus hates me. Never had one in my one year of playing but quite a few 50%. 

But I bought the Steam packages when they were 75% off on summer sale. 

I just got another one. Sure enough, i gotten down to 7 plat about 3 days ago. I always seem (knock on wood) to get one withing a couple days of using up my plat. Again, MR22, and ive only ever bought platinum with 75% and have used everyone one ive gotten. So to me, it would seem that buying/spending habits plays into it, along with maybe the MR level which DE previously stated effected the login rewards. Would make since.. plat is essentially free to them.. someone spending a little money is better than no money at all. Truth is, if it werent for the 75% off, then i would have probably never bought plat. Getting the 75%ers, ive likely spent 200$ were as i would have spent none.... now that i type that out. DARN YOU DE!!!! :-) Suckered me again

regards,

-CCamp88