Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.3

[DE]Megan

all sounds great, but could you make carrier vacuum mod not pick stars up and leave them outside of the map, has happened several times now, i know its not a high priority but would make it less frustrating watching the star disappear after it drops. Thank you for the awesome game, and updates. Keep up the good work DE, and we know you're doing your best against the DDos  attacks..

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Storage Containers and lockers will now have a chance to drop both types of Star instead of only dropping 1 type.

uhh is this tileset element specific fix because i know for a fact i've gotten both from either source at various times from orokin lockers/containers, or does this mean they can now drop both at once instead of either or per drop roll?

3 minutes ago, skidnik said:

hurting by what? limbo is not invincible in the rift, tenno and enemy skills, some environmental conditions can damage him in the rift.

No, fire damage from enemies hurts you THROUGH the rift. Meaning if you use the rift walk and enter the rift, a napalm can still hurt you even though he is on the other plane. It's a bug that has been a thing for 5 months now, and the middle of october will mark the 6th month in a row where the bug has been active. 

4 minutes ago, Luhcs said:

we have a small problem. i haven't updated my game yet. because. i was in the middle of a match when the update came up. i got a mod called vital sense. it even shows up in my last mission results. HOWEVER. it doesnt apear in my mod list or my codex. plz explain, AND HELP

Same thing happen to my last Sortie Mission didn't save after mission because of hotfix

1 minute ago, BlueStar95 said:

The out of memory crash is the insufficient video memory one?

Also, make Carrier not pick up the Ayatan Stars. It's annoying and I swear some of them just dissaperad after Carrier picked them up.

Carrier is annoying itself, you know, some people are using carriers only because others are using carriers. And DE promise to give every sentinel it's own type of vacuum, and make the game even more annoying...

43 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

I found this only happens when running with a carrier. At least for me.

you may be right, the first star i found was an ember one and it fell throught the floor, sadly, it seems that the carrier suck them up for a fracc second before throwing them away, i've seen it a couple times during my missions