Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips on the last mission for Long Shadow tactical alert

Nym_Prime

Question

I'm struggling with the last Long Shadow tactical alert. I have rhino, frost, ember, valkyr, loki, and nyx so far. Which frame (out of the ones I have) do u recommend I use, and how should i mod him/her?

Thanks

Edited by HearthstoneDude_

Well, I went in with an Eternal War + Lifestrike Valkyr and had no problems, only got one shotted once out of nowhere. It was pretty fun mowing them down with my super fast Attack Helicopter aka War, but I would recommend going with a Hyseria buid. I would highly recommend a tanky warframe if you will play with strangers, since the enemies are so many  and can kill you very easily

Edited by aligatorno

well, if you have the augment mod for Nyx's 4, and get a good team, you'll win easily, she can also solo pretty fine. I find her the best option, just keep moving and press your panic button when necessary. mod for all the range u can get, plus efficiency and a balanced duration (continuity and constitution will do). for defense, get flow and quick thinking, if you don't have QT, just use vitality 

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Well, I went in with an Eternal War + Lifestrike Valkyr and had no problems, only got one shotted once out of nowhere. It was pretty fun mowing them down with my super fast Attack Helicopter aka War, but I would recommend going with a Hyseria buid. 

Attack Helicopter is a reserved title for Telos Boltace. Nothing is more spin 2 win than that weapon.

16 minutes ago, HearthstoneDude_ said:

I'm struggling with the last Long Shadow tactical alert. I have rhino, frost, ember, valkyr, loki, and nyx so far. Which frame (out of the ones I have) do u recommend I use, and how should i mod him/her?

Thanks

I would suggest Valkyr modded for Hysteria or Loki modded for as much range as you can get for his Disarm.

I had a Vauban, two Rhinos, and a Nekros.  I was the Vauban.  My advice:  Kill them fast while Bastille has them, and don't be afraid to reapply the thing.  You only have to hold on for twenty minutes, and I recommend hard hitting AoE weaponry like, say, any explosives launcher, the Sonicor, etc.  Failing that, use Nekros's Shadows of The Dead to draw fire, using Shield of Shadows to mitigate the bullets that hit you.  Because the enemies are so strong, SOTD makes them stronger, etc etc.

Or bring a Loki and Irradiating Disarm them, dropping the range advantage and making them brawl against one another, or use a Nyx to sow Chaos and Absorb enemy fire.

Your call, but AoE CC is a must have for this mission.

I went in as Rest-spam Equinox with Mios. Frame that can CC to take away enemies' damage or can take a hit. You can use stomping Rhino, CC Frost, hysterical Valkyr, assimilate Nyx. It's also help that my focus is Vazarin.

As for getting one-shotted out of nowhere, it's the Reaver that have Tonkor that one-shotted you. I was with randoms and made it my mission to take them out as soon as I spotted one.

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

Your call, but AoE CC is a must have for this mission.

I wouldn't say a must. I got in with 1 Nekros and 2 Ashes alongside my Valkyr and we managed without too many problems. Sure, we had to revive eachother a couple of times, but it was manageable. 

Edited by aligatorno

28 minutes ago, KyoBladezen said:

Get Inaros. You'll never die. 

Inaros can still be one-shotted by Bailiff charge.

Rhino (with Charge+Skin trick), Valk, Frosty can do the mission with a few deaths. All these frames have CC/invulnerability to rez people and activate towers.

Just now, tutzdes said:

Inaros can still be one-shotted by Bailiff charge.

Rhino (with Charge+Skin trick), Valk, Frosty can do the mission with a few deaths. All these frames have CC/invulnerability to rez people and activate towers.

Really? I got hit by it quite a few times, and it barely took 1/8th of my health. 

4 minutes ago, KyoBladezen said:

Really? I got hit by it quite a few times, and it barely took 1/8th of my health. 

The damage is probably RNG or depends on some condition. Sometimes even our Oberon survived the charge, Sometimes (near the 20 minutes mark) Inaros and my Atlas got wrecked in seemingly one hit.

Edited by tutzdes

Edit: Whops, Misread your comment. This wont help you, but maybe it'll help someone XD....

I used Titania for the first successful run I was in (with a random team that had Nekros, Frost and Valkyr) , and was able to hover above the ice, avoid manics, and CC, along with doing a decent amount of damage, though not the most. Built her for range, duration and efficiency, but I don't know if that's what's suggested by people who know better than me.

Being able to avoid the ice's slow down took a huge amount of frustration out of it for me.

Edited by NoxMateri

Well, If you want to cheese it, go with max effiency duration nyx, and use the augment mod for her 4th, i think it was "assimilate" or something, also you'll need your best weapons if you want to kill.

I just went with Inaros, vaykor hek, and telos boltace, gg, everyone died but me xD

1 hour ago, secret9005 said:

Attack Helicopter is a reserved title for Telos Boltace. Nothing is more spin 2 win than that weapon.

Lol, true that, I even made a video about this xD It's REALLY OP atm, with maiming strike, primed reach, primed pointstrike and a few other mods, the spin attack reaches 8k damage!

It also has some random bug with Hydroid's passive :P

Edited by Lokime

3 hours ago, KyoBladezen said:

Get Inaros. You'll never die. 

So you are telling someone who only have rhino, frost, ember, valkyr, loki, and nyx so far, to go and farm inaros, wait 3 days for him to build, forma him and jump straight to tactical alert right after it ended. That's decent advice.

Just go in there with your valk and try to stay in hysteria as much as possible, with bit of luck your team will carry you.

I did it with Trinity, Naramon and Telos Boltace. I went with an EV build. Ended the round with the most kills/damage dealt, took the least damage and didn't die. Not to mention I was able to save them from dying a few times.

If you haven't finished it and still need help, feel free to PM me in-game.

9 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

Telos Boltor is spin to win , no other melee even comes close :)

FTFY.

Seriously though, try it first.

Mod it with (Primed) Reach, Maiming Strike, (Primed) Pressure Point, (Primed) Fury/Spoiled Strike/the puncture mod for melee that I don't have, and elementals. Just watch enemies die miles away using its slide attack.