Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vacuum Within 

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

They already did this... they changed it so nullifier bubbles kill the globe....pretty much making globe useless in corpus levels with high nullifier content

thats not just frosts problem but its not like we didnt need to shoot nullifiers before reaching the defence target before if we wanted to survive in endless missions

I'm glad y'all went with a higher number than 5... But 6 still seems a little low. Could it be bumped up to 8m or something? Though, it is lovely that it is always on--it's just that most resources won't drop in that tight a cluster with how enemies spawn and how they're otherwise murdered.

Just now, TheGuyverOne said:

I'm pretty disappointed that none of the other sentinels received any buffs, still feels like carrier prime is the way to go because of the health/armor on it.

Eh. They're testing the waters with the weapon interaction for the Djinn. Something silly, imo.

3 minutes ago, VelarozDosun said:

I'm glad y'all went with a higher number than 5... But 6 still seems a little low. Could it be bumped up to 8m or something? Though, it is lovely that it is always on--it's just that most resources won't drop in that tight a cluster with how enemies spawn and how they're otherwise murdered.

under 10m is useless, it isnt able to do its work.

2 hours ago, SorrowfulThunder said:

Ty for the nerf! Even tough you say its possible on the future to get the vaccum on kubrow/ kavats... Seriously who knows when... And to lose more than half range on vaccum just to use another "machine" aka sentinels... i would rather keep vaccum anyways lol.... Really disappointed. I tough this was going to be something to look forward too. To finnaly be able to use a furry cute partner instaid of an ugly flying vaccum machine... seems like i just get diferent machines all with lesser range...

This comment nearly said everything. You should ask yourself why nobody is using the other sentinels, i give you a slight hint...because their mods=useability are sh**. In my opinion there are only two sentinels worth to equip, carrier & helios. OH and thanks again for nerfing vacuum-range from 12m to 6m!

At least i can use my smeeta now more often. ;)

Edited by ovissivo

2 minutes ago, Meentlegen said:

For those of you crying about it not being a warframe mod, come back when you have some sense of balance or a new idea for Mag's passive. :^)

80% of the players use carrier .... now how often did any of u see a mag at a random pub mission? couldnt care less id say

1 minute ago, SoulReapher said:

Noooooo, please DE make vacum it atleast 10m, why do you want to nerf it?

And thanks for the fixes and the ne aditions.

Just now, Merk_96 said:

under 10m is useless, it isnt able to do its work.

10m would be lovely, but the one thing to keep in mind--at least, from what I can tell--is that the vacuum effect is always active.

The ease of resource gathering is something I would love--as missing any resource drop sucks, especially if it's of something you actually need. Speaking of resources we need--can higher level Excavation missions give more than 1 cryotic per 1% of excavator completion?

I find the new Vacuum wholly unsatisfying. After doing a run with it I can safely say that Vacuum has been ravaged by the nerf bat, and the only apparent reasons are because it's useful, and a lot of people use it. I find Carrier P's new precept more useful than the other sentinels so I'll not be making any changes to my companion in the near term.

The only thing this update has achieved is to piss off a lot of people it seems.

So, I get to log in today, and instead of something having changed for the better, as was promised, there's something permanently changed for worse.

DE changes something, and we end up wishing they didn't touch it at all. A familiar trend for how long now?

3 minutes ago, TheGuyverOne said:

I'm pretty disappointed that none of the other sentinels received any buffs, still feels like carrier prime is the way to go because of the health/armor on it.

There is the prisma shade and wyrm prime, neither of which are easy to get, are pretty strong too but you're pretty much spot on with the fact that carrier prime is the 'strongest' sentinel that anyone can get. 

17 minutes ago, LazyPoet said:

Yes. Any game should have a range at which you pick items up. It's stupid for your model to actually have to collide with the item. However you don't need a large range on that. Yes it's convenient but as this is still evolving it's certainly possible and I think a good idea to introduce a universal mod that increases the range for farming builds or people who think it's worth giving up a mod slot. This is a step in the right direction. Some people don't want to have to use carrier in order to make up for bad game design. I think they should have just made this a base pickup range for the warframe (as most games have) and not specific to sentinels but I'm not going to shake a stick at progress.

It wasnt a large range , now ? its just pathetic. this game IS ABOUT  farming youre deluding yourself if you believe otherwise xD while i agree that the vacum shoud be innate for warframes , it isnt and we had carrier, which is the best of the sentinals and teh only one to actually do its job properly. they shouldve reworked 90% of teh sentinals by now tbf and i agree with most on the companions even though i really dont like em .