Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum decorations

Azrael

Now that we have all these awesome resource decorations in our ship to reflect the fact that our ship is, in fact, filled to the brim with resources, I thought I'd point out one we missed: platinum!

Could we please get little platinum decorations for our ships? I promise I'll buy some!

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

Maybe you can buy platinum decorations with platinum? It's a cool idea :D

You'd literally just be taking your plat out of your pocket and putting it on the floor. Why shouldn't we be able to?  :)

Just now, Azrael said:

It might be a little weird spending 5p to get 1p to put on my ship, but I'll run with it!

Well to be fair those single resources are actually bigger than their in game drops for some of them for better visibility.
Stands to reason that the same thing would happen with the 1p decoration.

To your point though I wouldn't mind buying some....

10 minutes ago, Azrael said:

It might be a little weird spending 5p to get 1p to put on my ship, but I'll run with it!

prehaps if it came on a stand -that way you could claim the 4p was for the stand....

when you think about it we find 1000000 of the resources yet we pay 5p to stick on on the ship, seems silly from a 'lore' standpoint XD

I understand 20p for the crates etc as we have have a habit of destroying them in missions rather than taking them home with us...so paying to get new ones make sense. 

Edited by morningstar999

Just now, morningstar999 said:

prehaps if it came on a stand -that way you could claim the 4p was for the stand....

That would make sense, but it would mean I can't litter the floor of my ship with platinum. What if I want to make a Scrooge McDuck vault of platinum?

5 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Screenshots! The true endgame!

I'm big on decorating. Admittedly my Dojo is 3 floors, around 80 rooms most of which are decorated to capacity. All done myself.

But my ship I dunno about. No one sees it. I don't mind coloring it and putting statues all over but spending plat is another story.

I made a suggestion a while ago on a Dojo post that their should be a Ship Hanger room where you can see and walk into other people ships.

Can we also have a platinum based, real-sized statue of Darvo, lego'd together with a lot of individual platinum coins? What about Ducats and Baro, too? How about Void traces, and the old resource static meshes? Someone else also mentioned weapons, but what about dangly sugatras that we can hang from the ceiling, to the mass-purchase-and-build effect of a bead curtain? :D

1 hour ago, AandOE said:

Can we also have a platinum based, real-sized statue of Darvo, lego'd together with a lot of individual platinum coins? What about Ducats and Baro, too?

Heh heh, these would be hilarious. I would totally by a platinum darvo.

1 hour ago, AandOE said:

How about Void traces, and the old resource static meshes? Someone else also mentioned weapons, but what about dangly sugatras that we can hang from the ceiling, to the mass-purchase-and-build effect of a bead curtain? :D

Hey, why not? But I feel like platinum coins would be way easier and more obvious than most of these. One step at a time, you know?  :)

1 minute ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

yeah it. the only ship i saw without anything to sit on except the floor. o there is one but it is occupied.

quality of life people.

I have considered building a throne out of sculptures. But I would want platinum coins to put on it. Also I'd like to have emotes in the ship, so that I can sit on my throne once it's done.