Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want my mod back

HitokiriGuille

Question

1 minute ago, Saske92 said:

Your fully ranked Vacuum mod got converted into a fully ranked Ammo Case mod. You did not lose anything.

Yes i lost a vacuum, and DE gave a useless mod i dont use, and i´m not going to use, imagine your government taking you car and giving you another and they use the same sentence you did. I know it takes just a few seconds to have another one leveled up, but i feel kinda cheated by DE

2 minutes ago, HitokiriGuille said:

Yes i lost a vacuum, and DE gave a useless mod i dont use, and i´m not going to use, imagine your government taking you car and giving you another and they use the same sentence you did. I know it takes just a few seconds to have another one leveled up, but i feel kinda cheated by DE

Comparing a mod to a car isn't even close to a logical comparison. Just get a new vacuum, it's probably a common mod anyway, and it costs next to nothing to rank up.

2 minutes ago, HitokiriGuille said:

Dude its the ammo mutation mod without having to be equipped on your gun, how is that useless?

Be glad you got something back.

11 minutes ago, HitokiriGuille said:

I know it can sound a bit stupid but i had a full rank vacuum i leveled up years ago with fusion cores, i want my full rank mod, you just removed it to it back again, at least give us the endo required to level it up.

they gave you a fully ranked ammo mod instead. 

so you didn't loose it. 

they fixed a really poor choice, be happy they fixed it and stop moaning. 

6 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

Comparing a mod to a car isn't even close to a logical comparison. Just get a new vacuum, it's probably a common mod anyway, and it costs next to nothing to rank up.

You can compare it because the act itself no matter the grade of it its what it is, they take something from you and give you another different thing back, why the didnt rolled back and leave everything how it was, they can they have the data. 

8 minutes ago, Tricky5hift said:

Dude its the ammo mutation mod without having to be equipped on your gun, how is that useless?

Be glad you got something back.

Be glad because i have another mod in my inventory ooooh i´m so happy they gave soemthing oh come on, i was easier to give you the ammount of endo required to level it up and spend it wherever you want instead of forcing you to have that mod even if i was interested or not in it

8 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

they gave you a fully ranked ammo mod instead. 

so you didn't loose it. 

they fixed a really poor choice, be happy they fixed it and stop moaning. 

I insist i lost some fusion cores (now endo) in it, can i use that new mod to level up again my vacuum? NOPE, should we be happy cause they felt we used less the other sentinels? really that is their problem and they decided to put that "skill" on all sentinels ok, but that is not a fix there is nothing to be fixed there. Some desings take advantage over others, like when comparing warframes, should all frames have same skills to force us use other frames or weapons same damage to make ppl use different ones? really think about it

3 minutes ago, HitokiriGuille said:

I insist i lost some fusion cores (now endo) in it, can i use that new mod to level up again my vacuum? NOPE, should we be happy cause they felt we used less the other sentinels? really that is their problem and they decided to put that "skill" on all sentinels ok, but that is not a fix there is nothing to be fixed there. Some desings take advantage over others, like when comparing warframes, should all frames have same skills to force us use other frames or weapons same damage to make ppl use different ones? really think about it

they changed it for whatever reason and destroyed it -But they listened to us and fixed it.  was the change needed to start? no. but it now means other sentinals will be used more often -which adds more variety overall. 

it cost me like 203 endo to max out a new vacuum. thats nothing, 

12 minutes ago, HitokiriGuille said:

Be glad because i have another mod in my inventory ooooh i´m so happy they gave soemthing oh come on, i was easier to give you the ammount of endo required to level it up and spend it wherever you want instead of forcing you to have that mod even if i was interested or not in it

Come on... Its just a little bit of Endo. If they gave you more Endo to level the new mod you'd just lost credits instead.

In fact, why are you even complaining over the loss of a little Endo? Its super easy to get now, you can literally get hundreds of this stuff in a single mission.

1 hour ago, HitokiriGuille said:

I know it can sound a bit stupid but i had a full rank vacuum i leveled up years ago with fusion cores, i want my full rank mod, you just removed it to it back again, at least give us the endo required to level it up.

Dude WTF?

Every time I see your kind, I find it hard that you belong to the human (?) species. Why must you complain about every little small thing just for S#&$s and giggles? In the time required to write your first post, you could have farmed all the resources required to max another Vacuum mod, to say nothing about your time wasted ranting uselessly on the following replies....

1 hour ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Dude WTF?

Every time I see your kind, I find it hard that you belong to the human (?) species. Why must you complain about every little small thing just for S#&$s and giggles? In the time required to write your first post, you could have farmed all the resources required to max another Vacuum mod, to say nothing about your time wasted ranting uselessly on the following replies....

I belong to the kind of people who think that if you accept a little thing next one will be bigger and bigger and bigger, so now is a mod, next time a rare mod and next a weapon, the thick of it is not the loss itself i complain about how stupidly they wanted to make a change and quickly make up hteir minds and go back in less than 24 freaking hours, this shows they have no clear idea of what they wanted to do. Back in the days when there was no 2.0 stuff when something like this happened they gave plats, about 50 plats to everyone, after instead of that changed to fusion cores, or even legendary cores, do you see how it goes down?

Eh? All this fuss over a single mod, bronze one at that? Hey bud, might I remind you that you weren't even supposed to have a 12m Vacuum mod with the change. A small thing in a game, and you act like they've taken everything from you. Rank up the mod and move on. It's nothing to be angry about, really.

People said that the 6m innate Vacuum was too small, but people also said that "what if we don't want Vacuum." They fixed both of those and made it into a mod. But you, you complain about it not being maxed rank. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter. Might I also remind you that it's their game, they can do whatever they want with it, and you agreed to that.

Just goes to show that you can't please everyone.

This is such a idiotic question.

First off, the old vacuum mod was change to Ammo Case. Which by the looks of your profile and sense you are around the forums, you really don't need vacuum anymore.
Second, after people disliked vacuum being a passive for all Sentinel, they brought it back as a mod but for all Sentinels now, along with making the rang from 6m to 12m at max rank.
Third, after the 2nd hotfix to Vacuum Within of now having a new Vaccum mod, it had been said in the hotfix " All current Sentinel owners will receive this Mod instantly, as well as retroactively with every Sentinel crafted or purchased- much like other default Precepts ".

It was once a big problem but now it's no longer a problem, especially sense you can easily get the new vacuum mod to max rank right there and now. Ignoring that we can now use it on other Sentinel along side their other mods like Helios and Shadem. Along with knowing that there maybe one point in time, a chance that Baro may bring a Vacuum Prime mod.
So what the hell is the problem, because I don't see it with the Vacuum anymore, all I see is a veteran player making himself look like a child wanting more.

Wow people are really looking for something to complain about,The face that you are a founder and actually bothered to make a rant here instead of playing the game for 2 minutes makes me sad.

I really hope this is some sort of a troll post, because if you are really that salty and looking for something to complain about make me loosing fate in the community.

18 hours ago, HitokiriGuille said:

I belong to the kind of people who think that if you accept a little thing next one will be bigger and bigger and bigger, so now is a mod, next time a rare mod and next a weapon, the thick of it is not the loss itself i complain about how stupidly they wanted to make a change and quickly make up hteir minds and go back in less than 24 freaking hours, this shows they have no clear idea of what they wanted to do. Back in the days when there was no 2.0 stuff when something like this happened they gave plats, about 50 plats to everyone, after instead of that changed to fusion cores, or even legendary cores, do you see how it goes down?

Yeah, I see now. You definitely deserve one or two Legendary Fusion Cores...