Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

I don't know why but I'm actually looking forward to a new skin for whips. I don't use them much but I'v been hearing alot of good things in regards to the Atterax making me want to give it another try beyond mastery fodder. the only thing about it is the looks are a bit clunky. i would like it to have a sleeker, edgier look to it. and besides this new chroma skin concept looks kinda like a gladiator/berserker. I feel like a whip skin would also be except-able.  

1 hour ago, MetalFlame05179 said:

I don't know why but I'm actually looking forward to a new skin for whips. I don't use them much but I'v been hearing alot of good things in regards to the Atterax making me want to give it another try beyond mastery fodder. the only thing about it is the looks are a bit clunky. i would like it to have a sleeker, edgier look to it. and besides this new chroma skin concept looks kinda like a gladiator/berserker. I feel like a whip skin would also be except-able.  

whips ... need a bandaid mod or something 

2 hours ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

i want an ember deluxe skin

same, i designed pele but not much traction ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2016 at 6:56 PM, UrielColtan said:

I'm trying to delve into the thought process that provoked you to say what you said. You apparently have a problem with the idea of Ninja doing combative things or people wanting them to. I'm wondering where you are reading where people think Ninja simply fought like Barbarians or something and nothing else, anyway. 

Your correction is not very accurate either, they were as involved in fighting as they were spying. They would blend and blur forces with Shogunate and other Daimyo troops and would even perform tasks ranging from security to squad combat or assault. Their whole deal was basically being hired private mercenaries and more versed in guerilla tactics, not being predominantly Intel gatherers. 

I was also pointing out how Ash' deluxe design could be more so inspired by mythical folklore ninja and a sort of  youkai/kami theme, than real ninja. "Ninja" does not obligate the real world ninja, the folklore variant has been around for some centuries.

Haha. Nice strawman there. Where did I say that I had a problem with ninja doing combat? All I did was point out the inconsistencies of people's criticisms against the Frost skin have horns as being unrealistic when the stereotypical ninja was also unrealistic.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny how there is so much hate for the Frost Deluxe when its actually by far the most epic... Even Mag's looks like a servant, and Ash look like his personal Assassin. Its like they took Odin, and Frost and merged them together to create a pure, unadulterated, unstable, lethal, energized, unfathomably epic form. So Unfathomably epic that by the standards of epicness for the majority of people who lay eyes on it its like trying to sense SSJSS God Goku's power level when you yourself are not on a god tier and therefore can't sense it at all. Man I NEED THAT SKIN. So my gloriousness can shine, and I can exact retribution on the enemies of Mank- I mean the Lotus... Yes the Lotus... Not some guy on a golden throne or anything like that... ha...ha-ha...

I always thought Ember would look nice in heels instead of her Hot-Topic tripp pants haha.

I'll say it's definitely in second place for me, Zephyr's skin being first since she's my most used.

Hope to see them sooner than later! 

Honestly though, I think all of them BUT Frost and Mag should come first, since I'd rather see some of the lesser used Warframes getting some support over the usual old ones.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I like the Ember skin, I'm not overly thrilled by it but it isn't ugly or unappealing. I'm just glad she'll finally be part of the fashion frame group, 10/10 heels though. 
The thing one I can think of is allowing the left stocking/waves on the leg and left shoulder to be colored separately from the body without affecting the burnt side. Besides that, on another note in regards to Dlux skins I do hope we get an option to toggle plastic gloss effect. Some frames it looks nice, especially for example Banshees leggings to give it a proper material feel but for other skins like Saryn Orphid it feels low quality because of it.

Edited by xFrostKnightx