Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame have you tried excessively hard to enjoy, but just can't?

Eldnacpeek

Wukong.

It seems the more I play him, the more I hate him. 5 Forma and months of trying to find a way to make him work well, it just can't be. I find him permanently unfinished like a sapling that's stuck in its youth, doomed to never grow up a beautiful tree. That's Wukong to me; a hopeless plant.

Edited by LazerSkink

There are a few:

Wukong: he is just so boring, his first two abilities are self explanatory, nothing special. His third fits his theme perfectly but otherwise doesn't fit his kit at all. His fourth I find completely boring. 

Oberon: he is the definition of mediocrity. He is not particularly good at anything yet he has a fan base that will defend his mediocrity till the bitter end.

8 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Wukong.

It seems the more I play him, the more I hate him. 5 Forma and months of trying to find a way to make him work well, it just can't be. I find him permanently unfinished like a sapling that's stuck in its youth, doomed to never grow up a beautiful tree. That's Wukong to me; a hopeless plant.

62173316.jpg

I'd say Vauban personally. Not sure why, just not a fan.

ash, i tryed so many times but i really can't manage to enoy his mechanics, another one that is pretty hard to be accepted i'm my go to warframe list is limbo, not cause it isn't funny but cause is really weak and usefull or absolutelly immortal but useless

Mag

the reason why i hate her is that she mostly is used for corpus missions ,and thats what i hate about her being only good for 1 faction while almost every other warframe is good for all factions. Her ability are just unplayable for me no matter what.

Valkyr.

I really used to enjoy her, but since Hysteria became a drain over time instead of duration I just can't enjoy her. Permanent invincibility just became too easy, and while Ripline got some much appreciated changes, Paralysis is still pretty bad, and Hysterias combos are still pretty bad. Mainly because they lock your direction of movement which no other stance does anymore, further separating it from every other melee weapon in the game which to enjoy them I must have melee auto targeting off whereas with Hysteria I must have it on. 

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

Hide contents

aeada5b2f4b1f47a7da00edc7310a59a.png

Dammit.

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Name already taken. Apparently. I don't see anyone with it though...

You can always ask Support for help. That's how I got the name Imaru when it was already taken (by an inactive player).

7 minutes ago, ersen2 said:

Mag

the reason why i hate her is that she mostly is used for corpus missions

Have you tried her with other factions lately?  She isn't just for corpus anymore.

For me it is Chroma.  I find his passive distasteful.  Every time I consider playing him I remember I have to switch tabs, go to the wiki, look up which color does what, fix his appearance, find a build that suits said appearance and do it again at least twice more (only 3 loadouts available).  At which point I realize it just isn't worth it and play something else.

Edited by Xekrin

For me it's not a performance issue, as they are all fun from a performance perspective.    But there are two I just cannot get into due to their appearance.   Mirage, the rainbow cockroach, and Nekros Prime with the ugly wings.  Or, at least I think they are wings, though sometimes they look like really flabby under arms.   Just don't like the looks of them.   Regular Nekros is the only one I have kept of all that have a Prime just because it looks better to me.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Have you tried her with other factions lately?  She isn't just for corpus anymore.

I honestly dont even have mag anymore . last time i tried her was like 8 months ago. but if you say so i'll start farming her.