Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regain Syndicate from -44k

kyori

Question

Is it possible to raise up in a syndicate again if the standing hit -44k the lowest? 

It says I have not met the required standings to get to -22k... 

Anyone knows how to gain standings for those negative syndicates?

17 answers to this question

You can regain standing with them. Go to their page and get the syndicate sigil for whichever syndicate and equip it. You'll start gaining standing for the syndicate and you'll have to sacrifice stuff twice just to get back to neutral.

Edited by TruthArbiter

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

You can still join the Syndicate.  It'll take a lot of work to reverse the negative Standing, however, as you only have affinity gain.  No Missions, no Medallions.

This is correct. 

If you wear a sigil from a Syndicate that you have negative standing in, you will be able to regain favor with them but it will take a much longer time as you have to go through their negative ranks before you can get into the positive with them.

The "I have not met the required standings to get to -22k..." is most likely referencing these ranks. Similarly to ranking up by reaching a standing cap and paying a "sacrifice", the same is true for when you are in a negative rank. You will have to earn enough standing to bring yourself up to the cap and then pay the sacrifice in order to move beyond that rank towards the positive ones.

Of course, this process is further limited by your daily standing cap, as being in the negative means you will not have access to Syndicate missions to help that.

11 minutes ago, kyori said:

It says I have not met the required standings to get to -22k... 

You need to get your standing all the way up to the maximum at that rank to rank up. In this case, this means you need to reach zero standing, not the minimum standing of the next rank.

After ranking up, you'll be dropped back down to the minimum at that rank, meaning -22,000 standing. You need to get your standing all the way up to zero (the maximum at that rank) again to rank up the next time.

After ranking up, you'll be dropped back down to -5,000 standing. You need to get your standing up to +5,000 to rank up into the positive ranks.

55 minutes ago, Sintag said:

You can still join the Syndicate.  It'll take a lot of work to reverse the negative Standing, however, as you only have affinity gain.  No Missions, no Medallions.

I see. So now I can only equip their sigil and continue playing and see the standings regaining.

Think this will be tough... the standings seems not moving at all lol

Btw, usually people trade syndicate weapons with what? Is it limited to only other syndicate's weapons... or plat... or credits, anything etc?

Edited by kyori

Weird... I have equipped suda's sigil and not doing any stell meridian or red veil syndicate missions... but suda's standings won't raise.

Previously while all red veil and steel meridian's missions are done, I can raise the standings of suda and hexis... but now there are new steel meridians and red veil missions... it seems unable to raise suda and hexis' standings... 

Anyone knows why is this so? 

If like this.. then it is impossible to raise up the standings of suda and hexis.... because steel meridian and red veil's missions will renew every 24hrs..

26 minutes ago, kyori said:

it is impossible to raise up the standings of suda and hexis.... because steel meridian and red veil's missions will renew every 24hrs..

Well yeah, if you want all of Steel + Hexis + Suda + Veil,
you're gonna have live with "only" doing Steel and Suda missions :P

3 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Nope. I can drop Red Veil but the thing now is that I am not doing any steel meridian and red veil missions anymore but suda standings won't raise.

If I do only steel meridian's missions... it will raise red veil standings... which in turn decrease hexis and suda's standings... which is not what I want now. That is why I stopped doing both steel meridian and red veil missions... thinking it will help raise the suda standings... but it didn't.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I used to wear perrin's sigil on one custom tab then switch over to arbiter's so I would get standing with Perrin's, New Loka, Arbiters and Suda. I always said as soon as they release melee I would switch Perrin's and New Loka for Red Veil and Meridian, which I've done now. So now I wear Steel Meridian on one tab and Suda on the other. The only syndicate I have to manage carefully is Red Veil as they gain half from Steel Meridian and lose half from Suda so I need to play with Meridian on a bit more to keep it balanced.

13 hours ago, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

Is it because you've reached the daily limit? Check the syndicates display on your ship to see how much more standing can be obtained today...I know I've fallen foul of this more than once :-)

Oh?! I've never noticed there is an indication of how much standing left for the day in the ship's syndicate segment. Thanks for telling, I'll check it out.