Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we have Elevator music?

(PSN)ATreidezz

Title ?

For each faction (orokin/grineer/corpus/relay), different music plays, i dont care even if we only spent miniscule time inside it, but elevator without music doesnt feel right...

Also that "Ting" sound when we reach the destination floor 

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

13 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

For Corpus, it could work. For industrial war "pigs" like the Grineer it would be extremely unfitting.

Maybe patriotic themed music

9 minutes ago, Varacal said:

they would make the shortest elevator music then considering the elevators are either the long one, which is pretty short to travel up, or the short one which is just 1 level above, which is most of the time the elevator used

5 secs music & loop it...thats all it takes

This I think was mentioned at a devstream or at the con as a question. i forget where exactly. but they liked the idea of elevator music. 

I'd want something generic for the corpus elevators
Grineer can have a metal version of the corpus one. 
Orokin can have like, people singing the song in unison. kinda like the halo theme, lmao. 

Edited by Vesiga

2 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Title ?

For each faction (orokin/grineer/corpus/relay), different music plays, i dont care even if we only spent miniscule time inside it, but elevator without music doesnt feel right...

Also that "Ting" sound when we reach the destination floor 

xD

Only if sometimes we can get the hottest mix from "Dj Prod(man)" in the corpus tileset. "Clem and the clems" as rock in grineer elevators, infested percussion on infested elevators and choruses with Vor as the main voice on corrupted tileset.

Hehe, and it would be funny to hear a damaged version on Derelict and a modified version for Infested presence.

So the base types would be Orokin/Grineer/Corpus then have a second set of those three for Infested being around.