Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommended Gear for Index Endurance?

NGSBRReAPeR

Question

16 answers to this question

lol, if anything, they should be more tanky

I suggest using an moderately efficiency auto rifle/pistol. like braton/soma p or quanta or anything like that. the gammacor isn't a great option since it chews ammo and you can't get it back fast from the ammo drops 

as for frames, rhino is the easiest and best(?) option, just cast ironskin. go for a build with strength, efficiency (a max fleeting expertise will do), and casting speed/speed/utility mods. they don't really do that much dmg really

also think about getting loot detector/enemy radar aura/mod on, they really help knowing where the enemies are and stray mods they dropped 

There are actually quite a few builds for taking Corpus down besides Magnetic.

Here are some quick tips. Use any effective combination of these builds.

• Impact heavy weapons are your friends with Corpus. Combine it with another element if you choose.
  • Viral Toxin damage bypasses shields and armor and attacks health. Pairs well with Slash.
  • Slash damage bypasses shields as well. This pairs well with Toxin Viral or Blast.
  • Some Corpus units still have heavy armor (like bosses) so Toxin or Corrosive isn't actually a bad idea for those units.

I would recommend going for Slash and Toxin Viral to bypass shields and attack health.

EDIT: Here's a page I used to keep handy. Not my clan, but their info was useful to me in the past.

Edited by Rhekemi

Just now, Bronjun said:

Really? Most of them cannot take a shot from vaykor hek. 

Lvl 50s? I REALLY doubt that

Lvls 20 and 35 are fun to fight, but the timed endurance runs are bull unless you got God-Tier End-Game 8-Forma Weapons from the looks of it

My Tigris barely dents them...

Just now, GinKenshin said:

lol, if anything, they should be more tanky

I suggest using an moderately efficiency auto rifle/pistol. like braton/soma p or quanta or anything like that. the gammacor isn't a great option since it chews ammo and you can't get it back fast from the ammo drops 

as for frames, rhino is the easiest and best(?) option, just cast ironskin. go for a build with strength, efficiency (a max fleeting expertise will do), and casting speed/speed/utility mods. they don't really do that much dmg really

also think about getting loot detector/enemy radar aura/mod on, they really help knowing where the enemies are and stray mods they dropped 

I think you're confusing the arena I'm talking about (Endurance) with the other arenas

They OBLITERATE my 5.8k Health Inaros in seconds (490 armor)

And I don't have the Power Strength Corrupted mods :(

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That's toxin damage you're thinking of.

Unless you mean viral's proc.

You're right. 

7 minutes ago, NGSBRReAPeR said:

It does? The Wiki didn't say so last time I checked it...You're a godsend

EDIT: Oh...Never mind

You're still okay. Just use Toxin  as corrected by DeMonkey.

In terms of scaling for endurance Corrosive / Slash is your ideal damage type.

Most of the Index units seems to have armor so the Toxic bypassing shields doesn't work out very well and HP always scales higher than shields which when mixed with armor is going to give you Armor as your main health type to worry about.

EDIT:

Like 6/8 of these guys have Alloy Armor.

I've fought them at lvl 180 solo so far.

Edited by Xzorn

I use my Tigris Prime (Any of the Tigris family could get their point across) for high damage, makes fairly short work of the enemies if modded right. 

Poison/Viral builds take care of health, Magnetic/Elect builds should target shields. Pick your enemy.

The biggest thing would be making sure to not carry too many index points, your health will get so low, and you'll be knocked out in a heartbeat around the wrong enemy.