Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone recommend some good weapons for Mirage that AREN'T Simulor and Tonkor?

(PSN)Calamitea

Question

Mirage has been in my inventory for so long, but I think I can count the number of times I've played her on one hand! I really want to start playing her with weapons that go well with her 1st ability. I know that some weapons are obviously good: the Simulor, Tonkor, pretty much all explosive weapons now that I think about it... but I want to know if there's some non-meta weapons that also work really well with her.

17 answers to this question

Mirage works pretty damn well with lots of weapons, to be honest. I'd personally recommend trying out the Opticor, because while a direct hit does massive damage, the two near misses that your mirror images will provide will explode into a small but respectable AoE when they impact a terrain feature.

since Hall of Mirrors fires forward rather than converging on your point of aim, Weapons with some AoE or moderate Spread will get much more benefit than say, precision Weapons like a Soma or a Sniper Rifle, Et Cetera.

you can make some strange stuff work as well, Lanka with Heavy Caliber for example - can create a blade of bullets to slice anything in front of you when using Hall of Mirrors.