Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

i would like to remind everyone about second dream, it was cool but only lasted roughly 3 hours and introduced Focus which (Personal Experience) 95% of people use only the passive of each school

now TWW ... what are the chances that it lasts more 4 hours? that the new system is going to be broken and forgotten just like Focus?

before people get defensive lemme make myself clear: I WANT [DE] to succeed only reason I'm around anymore, so yes this is a little early but i hope people push if the new system needs it

I'm still excited though!

Edited by Fatfunker

18 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:
  Hide contents

OlIAoq0.png

Okay. So...a few things that stand out for me of this face:

1) It's...well, it looks pretty Symmetrical to me. Anyone got some way to confirm that it is indeed Symmetrical? Because if that is a Symmetrical face, I am admit I am thrilled by the implications. Cause I'm sure we all know what symmetry means in this setting...

2) It reminds me of the Sphinx, somewhat, being oddly...leonine? Does not look at all what I'd call conventional human. Heaven the headdress, for want of a better term, puts me in an 'Egypt' mindset. It's just too...sculpted honestly.

3) I cannot honestly be sure if this is meant to be masculine or feminine. Though the fact it has hexagonal irises and pupils the Operator's do...is that relevant, or merely a technical matter?

4) Those look like Somatics, as some noted above...though the way they look to be nestled around the eyes does not at all look like that's a pleasant affair...

5) Is everything in merely a red tint...or is the Skin, Eye Colour and the like really meant to be as red as that?

Much as I'm not sure what this is...I am very much intrigued.

Somethings I must say:

• Lotus can you give me tips on Fashion Frame or do I need to setup an appointment?
  • Where are the Kubrow treats? (DNA stabilizers don't count)
  • When can I get a Kubrow on my shoulder? QQ
  • I want Zanukra.
  • How come they get to be covered in blood but I can't?
  • Excalibur has a bed! I want one! >.<

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

We've known that Queens are surviving Orokin for a while now.

We've known the Queens are twins that lived in the era, and heavily shunned at that. Whether they were Orokin caste is another matter entirely.

We just don't have anyway to know to whom, or what, that face belongs at this time.

As we know from warframe.com/thewarwithin - we gonna need to complete the Pluto/Sedna junction in order to start The War Within. It requires killing Vay Hek, destroying 10 Sentients and gaining 3 LUA-exclusive mods from the puzzle rooms. I tried to kill Vay Hek many times, but every time I get bluescreened. Sentients are not going to be very hard (shadow stalker died in 2 minutes) but those LUA mods needs to be obtained from the Orokin Puzzle rooms on the Moon, that are not very easy for players like me. Is this quest able to start, when I unlocked the sedna before SotR? ,,The Second Dream" is displayed as a reward for completing the Uranus/Neptune junction, but I was able to start it without unlocking the Neptune. I just needed to complete the ,,Natah" quest. What do you think about it? Will DE act weird and force us to unlock Sedna by junction?

Edited by Sarge_Tarmus

9 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

We've known the Queens are twins that lived in the era, and heavily shunned at that. Whether they were Orokin caste is another matter entirely.

We just don't have anyway to know to whom, or what, that face belongs at this time.

Looks like masks. Why would anyone need to wear masks?

I was happy to see the trailer, a bit vinegary that I wasn't chosen to be in it, a little more vinegary that there weren't ANY 'frames with the Celestia Syandna nor any Conclave skins at all equipped that I could see in there...I'm a little curious why after all the attempts to get people into Conclave DE would choose to promote a lot of TennoGen skins (pay for) and no Conclave content (other than Teshin I guess?) in this sure-to-be high traffic trailer.

Eh, I have a vested interest in Conclave these days, don't mind my rambling...

Anyway, I'm assuming the face we saw will belong to the "older" sister. Intriguing to see she has what would appear to be some somatics infused to her, considering that to this point we've only seen somatics associated with Tenno--with ourselves. Tells me that either the Kweens have begun some wonky experiments, that somatics are necessary to their continued existence, or that they, too, are/were Children of the Zariman, or at least were somehow related to the early Warframe research and development efforts in some capacity. An alternate explanation, however, may be that they, and all citizens of the long-dead Orokin Empire used to have somatics installed as a common feature (not saying they were of a higher caste or anything, merely that they were amongst the Empire's citizenship).

I'll be interested to see if and how DE explains what we've seen thus far in ZE QUEST! Hau hau hau!

1 minute ago, arch111 said:

Looks like masks. Why would anyone need to wear masks?

Party, horrible facial scarring, bedroom kink, identity protection, expressions, acting, roleplaying, rituals, civil protest...Lots of reasons to wear a mask.

Still doesn't mean we know to whom the face belongs.