PCMAG:  so the 9th got it :D 

DE: ....no the week of the ninth 

PCMAG: 9th got it -leaves posts 9th- 

DE:.... *sigh* guess i have to inform players myself of the real date

DE: players its the week of the 9th

Players: LIES/DELAYED!/*random incoherent rage*/entitled/ snotty comments/ECT

DE: ...sigh ... 

27 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

Then ask yourself who gave them that date.

Maybe no one did but themselves. I'm not sure about you, but I find it weird how mmo games said mid-november while pcgamers said Nov 9. Either DE gave a specific date and two sites said something different or pcgamers themselves made up a lie.

Just now, Calwon5 said:

Maybe no one did but themselves. I'm not sure about you, but I find it weird how mmo games said mid-november while pcgamers said Nov 9. Either DE gave a specific date and two sites said something different or pcgamers themselves made up a lie.

makes sense to me 

and its not like pcgamer has ever created fudged dates before...wait....

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

On 27/10/2016 at 3:29 PM, YpsitheFlintsider said:

You still have to complete the junction, according to AGayGuyPlays and DE Drew. Luckily, all I had to do was beat Vay Hek, but the Lua requirements might be a pain for those who haven't done them.

As a veteran i have all junctions already unlocked, that say i have to unlock all of them no matter what?

1 minute ago, Grimlock- said:

As a veteran i have all junctions already unlocked, that say i have to unlock all of them no matter what?

Be aware of the difference between "I have all the planets unlocked," and "I have completed all the Junctions." Have you personally gone and defeated every Junction Spectre?

1 minute ago, Grimlock- said:

Nope, i mean, i can navigate for all planets without unlocked the achievements of every junction and defeated the specters...

Then you still need to go and do the Sedna Junction, as I understand it. It's one of the quest triggers/pre-requisites.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

de probably said week of nine and pcmag took it wrong

seems plausible 

Reveal hidden contents

DE: so it should ship the week of nov 9th

PCMAG:  so the 9th got it :D 

DE: ....no the week of the ninth 

PCMAG: 9th got it -leaves posts 9th- 

DE:.... *sigh* guess i have to inform players myself of the real date

DE: players its the week of the 9th

Players: LIES/DELAYED!/*random incoherent rage*/entitled/ snotty comments/ECT

DE: ...sigh ... 

Honestly, I highly doubt it's PCG's fault, I`ve never seen someone to refer to a date like that. 9th of november's week doesn't make any sense, why even pick the middle of the week as a reference point, it would have made more sense to pick monday's date. 

2 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Honestly, I highly doubt it's PCG's fault, I`ve never seen someone to refer to a date like that. 9th of november's week doesn't make any sense, why even pick the middle of the week as a reference point, it would have made more sense to pick monday's date. 

the middle is more or less mid point and thats why 

it could drop earlier or later that week but thats when its prepared to drop 

Hi there, fellow tenno.

I really am interested in everyone's opinion on the release date of TWW (supposedly one of the two cinematic quests this year).

Do you think it' gonna come out this month?

At around what time do you think it will happen?

I sure hope TWW will be released before Thanksgiving.

I think it will drop this month, but Honestly it's too little too late. For me atleast. I was pretty hype/excited/looking forward to it or what have you for like.. the first 3 months or so, but afterward.. Ehhhh. I mean I know it'll be good, but it almost certainly won't live up to the expectation it now has.

Actually i´m never "hyped". Last time i was hyped it was because the witcher 3 and the DLCs (was not disappointed). The thing i learned from DE is "don´t get too much hyped or overhyped for something to avoid disappointment". Happened few times that the updates, new stuff, new things to do were not as good as i was hoping for and another thing is updates got delayed too often with TWW being the record breaker, so i´m rather cautious. I expect it this month, but definitely not like " it´s 9th of november here ya go TWW".

I have faith in DE. If they say it's coming out this month, I will believe it's coming out this month. If they say it's coming out next month, I will understand and wait until next month. But if they say it's coming out in three months, I suppose i might as well get a job or something.

Until I see a update site about it, DE confirming it themselves about progress, DE talking about it openly on DEV streams about release. Until then, I'm going to set my mind into believing that it will come out when HL3 comes out. Thus, I will never be disappointed with the delays.