The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

I can understand completely second dream as a requirement..But to make Sedina junction a requirement i do not understand seeing that in order to unlock it.. You need mods from Lua bonus rooms which is quite annoying to get and i have no idea why you need them to unlock sedina junction. ( As a vet i have sedina unlocked but not its junction so this in a way punishes vets of the game in my opinion )

14 minutes ago, DarthMelchom said:

I can understand completely second dream as a requirement..But to make Sedina junction a requirement i do not understand seeing that in order to unlock it.. You need mods from Lua bonus rooms which is quite annoying to get and i have no idea why you need them to unlock sedina junction. ( As a vet i have sedina unlocked but not its junction so this in a way punishes vets of the game in my opinion )

Most likely because The War Within quest is one of the Pluto-Sedna Junction's completion rewards?

Nah, never said nothing short wrong with 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

whats wrong with power rangers? 

Image result for power rangers gif

Never said anything was wrong with Power Rangers. That show was constantly playing in my household when I was younger. Count this as an observation as opposed to criticism. With all the different customization options I don't see why people all choose the same 5 or 6. I'm not counting the daily red/black 3edgy5me people who congregate in the relays at 1700 daily because that goes without saying. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)AzzieAzrael said:

With all the different customization options I don't see why people all choose the same 5 or 6. I'm not counting the daily red/black 3edgy5me people who congregate in the relays at 1700 daily because that goes without saying. 

With only 4 color slots and some of them quite small, you either look like a color coordinated Power Range or a Riot of Confetti. Most Warframes aren't setup well to have nice blended colors. 

12 hours ago, Midrib said:

I'm glad they didn't put an exact date of release, just november so people don't get pissed.

f7cF6VG.gif

For once I thought they would hold off on saying the exact date till like a week before the update so that DE is 100% positive that its coming on that date, and so that its not another situation where the community is hyped too early. Guess I was wrong, it only took like 6 hours till pcgamer ruined it. >.>

12 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

Sadly November means end of November, IF there wont be another delay. So i'll forget about this 10 min from now.

Probably. End of November/Early December/Christmas Week/Surprise New Year War Within While-We're-All-Away-From-Home Alert.

My hype ran out months ago. The War Within be here when it gets here.
I'm not "hating" or anything, just tired of being teased and then getting something different.
I understand delays happen, various features are brought out sooner, and plans change. But I really think DE needs to stop showing things off until they're ready to release it, THEN! give us a week or two of hype knowing it's working and ready to be shipped. Honestly, we want it, but we don't mind the wait knowing that we are really getting it in a few weeks.

I like seeing things being worked on, and being clued in to what's going on is fun (dev art, sound clips, WIP's, etc.), but hearing something is coming for almost a year is too much. You can hype people and have them wait to gain anticipation (Not that DE is purposefully doing this), or you can hype people and have them wait, and then hype again and wait some more, and then just wait, and wait, and wait, until the people get tired and move on.
Guess to sum up the rant lol, don't show us stuff until you nearly have it done. Cuz even a dog will move on if you make it wait for a treat too long.
Or perhaps, I should just stop checking the forums and watching the Devstreams. Then every update will be a surprise for me. xD

In summary, The War Within has been the battle inside while trying to be patient for this. haha!

I love the game, even it's bugs and quirks... just am tired of hearing something is coming "Soon."
But yeah, thanks for the game. And I'll still stay updated and log in every few days like always.

30 minutes ago, Midrib said:

f7cF6VG.gif

For once I thought they would hold off on saying the exact date till like a week before the update so that DE is 100% positive that its coming on that date, and so that its not another situation where the community is hyped too early. Guess I was wrong, it only took like 6 hours till pcgamer ruined it. >.>

nov 9th .... 

Just now, Midrib said:

*Sigh* Did you even read what I wrote?

you may have taken the "nov 9th" in a different way then intended 

your referring to pcmags laying out a date were as warframe de has not ... which has led to hype ..but its not yet confirmed ......

so i wrote nov 9th for those who didnt get what date you were referring to  .... 

Image result for sad anime face gif

4 hours ago, DarthMelchom said:

It's because the quest is going to take place on Sedna. So DE wants to make sure players have Sedna unlocked. It's really something geared towards new players. But, maybe the quest will be a sedna junction reward. IDK.

Title says it all. I noticed the steam news notification popping up last night while I was in a mission and thought of sharing with you all regardless of the fact that still no specific date has been mentioned in their post but just two requirements to get the quest unlocked which most of the people know already

1. To begin this journey, you must have completed The Second Dream Quest and

2. Have access to the planet Sedna by unlocking the Pluto-Sedna Junction.

More: I've just found another news posted by 'PC Gamers' on steam which was yesterday and is more exciting and heart pounding as there is a mention of specific date there '9th of Nov '16'.

As for the quest itself, here's the official word from Digital Extremes:

"The War Within Quest, will have players embark on a chilling journey to the Grineer Queens' Fortress, where both their Warframe and Operator will be pushed past their limits as they slowly unravel mysteries about the Tenno’s past and their true capabilities.  In addition to the cinematic quest, The War Within update also includes new weapons, enemies, and a few secrets that will be revealed closer to launch."

LINK: Warframe News

Spoiler

0X4z92v.jpg

LINK: PC Gamer's News

Spoiler

TLzjf41.jpg

Its official now so no more delays, no more waiting. Get hyped up guys.

Edited by AhmadIYE