Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #82!

[DE]Rebecca

Story time. One day I decided to show my nephew who sometimes comes over to my house the wonderful game called Warframe and he loved it. Well after a few visits I thought I would show him the quests. At that time I had already completed them and had no idea you couldn't replay them. You can see where this is going right? Well I ended up showing him The Second Dream cinematic and after it was over I started looking for the quest replay button. Well it ended with him throwing away the popcorn and me apologizing 5 times for getting him excited for something that wasn't going to happen... WELL DE. ANY NEWS THAT WILL MEND HIS BROKEN HEART? If not, that's ok cause I know you guys work very hard for all the content you deliver. Thank you for all you do and if this gets brought up in the dev stream I would be very happy. 

This is something that i wish to know from you guys at DE. Ever since they showed up I have been wondering if we as a community will ever see the story behind the Grustrag 3 or the Zanuka hunter in the game cause new players don't normally go to the wikia to find these kinds of things when they really should be in the game. So my question is "will we get quests explaining the back-story behind these assassins? If so when (not looking for an exact date but its good to have some clarification on this)?" 

I also want to ask if you ever considered making extraction an interact-able thing rather than have it force everyone to extract at the same time? heres a post you can refer to if you want an idea on what i mean.

Edited by GRIFFONP

4 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

#2- Unarmed Melee - This got shot down when it was brought up on Dev Stream, But I'm Still pushing for it ... It's already programmed in the game. You don't need to make it super special. Just for times if we have no Melee equipped for Mesa or leveling and need or want to break containers without having to fire our guns and waste ammo ... more so if we are using a bow and the pox.

This. I was also dismayed how this was shot down. Geoff said something like "there is no situation where players would realistically need it". But the fact is that there are often sortie missions that are pistol or sniper or assault rifle or bow only . If you run out of ammo (and ammo pads cosumables) better hope you find lockers, because you cannot even break open a crate in hopes of getting more ammo ... which could be the only way to defend yourself, because even though you are a bad-&#! space ninja, you can't be bothered to punch or kick a grineer grunt in the face.

To make matters worse, sometimes the aforementioned missions are excavation or mobile defense, meaning that you wont be able to use the one weapon you have equipped because you are required to carry a datamass or an injector. 

Please, please allow a default punch-kick melee attack when there is no melee weapon equipped. 

3 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

This. I was also dismayed how this was shot down. Geoff said something like "there is no situation where players would realistically need it". But the fact is that there are often sortie missions that are pistol or sniper or assault rifle or bow only . If you run out of ammo (and ammo pads cosumables) better hope you find lockers, because you cannot even break open a crate in hopes of getting more ammo ... which could be the only way to defend yourself, because even though you are a bad-&#! space ninja, you can't be bothered to punch or kick a grineer grunt in the face.

To make matters worse, sometimes the aforementioned missions are excavation or mobile defense, meaning that you wont be able to use the one weapon you have equipped because you are required to carry a datamass or an injector. 

Please, please allow a default punch-kick melee attack when there is no melee weapon equipped. 

YES Agreed ! DE. See this here ^^^ This is the reason I'm still pushing for this and I'm not the only one that seems to think it's useful !
Thank you

I'm going to try asking this again since you guys ran out of time last time.

Shield Gating. Quite a while back it was said that it was going to be looked into to see if it was viable. Did that ever happen? If so, what were the results? If not, are you still planning to look into it in the future?

We have seen Warframes annihilate squads of enemies with ease, Ember can turn adversaries into ashes in a heartbeat, while Mag can rip them apart, Saryn turns them into puddles of goo, Frost flash freezes them, Volt Fries them, etcetera to both organic and mechanical foes alike. Could they, in theory, apply these powers on a much larger scale and instead of merely devastating a enemy troops, destroy the ships around said troops ears?

Edited by Yweggo

Okay this is my first time ever posting questions, so I'll try to be brief.

1.Will we be getting more Tennogen with the next major console update?

2. Currently we have the option of using the Classic helmets on Prime frames, will we ever get the option to use the the classic character model on Prime warframes?(Making Vauban Prime look like Vauban Classic, but keeping the prime stats)

Will we be able to see if we have leveled up (already gotten the Mastery from) items that we no longer own, so we don't have to look at the Codex to double check to make sure we don't buy and build it again needlessly?

Also any word on the Umbra? :)

1) Can we have a way to reduce the particles being produced by players who continuously 'spam' slide attacks when using the telos boltace even when there is no enemy around.  The particles are annoying for a lot of players, especially when the player has chose a 'fluorescent' colour in dark spaces, and can actually make seeing the rest of the environment/enemies more difficult even in normal 'lit' conditions.   A simple 'slider' for the amount of particles being produced from things like the telos boltace and the exploding volatile runners would keep both sides happy, those who want particles everywhere can keep them, those of us who would like less can get less. 

2) When TWW is finished (focus on this) can we get some quality of life changes to the interface like quick switch buttons for our loadout presets, a simple extra column with A, B and C in it on each item on the arsenal page would be enough for most people I would think.

3) Can someone go through all the models and fix the cloth dynamics that are broken on things like the deluxe skin (oberon feyarch) and prime models (saryn skirt).  When people are paying money to buy plat the models we can buy with plat shouldn't be broken....

4) Would you consider implementing a 'test' to see if a players computer/internet is capable of being the host for the group or even a tick box saying don't make me host (people know if they're playing on a toaster).  Even if you set the ping lower in settings you can still get 'hosts' (it's not always down to just the host) that end up with pings over 1000ms due to poor connection/computer (or they've got downloads/uploads running in background) when things get 'busy'.  This just makes the game unplayable. 

5) Would someone be willing to spend some time sorting out the code so that players can see things like health conversion orbs when they are not hosting the game. 

6) Would you consider 'scaling' log in rewards, getting a small amount of credits or 1 neurode for a login is kind of pointless for a lot of higher MR's. 

Will there ever be an infested assassin? I remember a long time ago there was a few alerts called Suspicious Shipments. During those alerts you could see Zanukas being exposed to the infestation. How come we've never seen enemies like that (infested Zanukas?)

Edited by BentTheGent

Can you guys please add the ether daggers to the market? Its only available as a reward from the stolen dreams quest right now, and a lot of people finish that quest before they have enough knowledge of the game to know that the weapon can't be aquired again and just sell the blueprint. 

Here are my questions:

1. Will Oberon receive a proper buff to his stats and abilities anytime soon?

2. If a Halloween cosmetic for the liset is not included this year could we possibly have one added next year as we only have ever had a Christmas liset?

3. Can't remember the exact devstream but it was mentioned that a new NPC would be added similar to Baro. Is there any update on this or any news pertaining to this?

4. Are there any plans to open polls to the fanbase that would allow us to voice our opinion on certain changes to the game that's not limited to the Design Council?

5. As of right now there are only 2 warframes with auxiliary slots those being Valkyr and Nekros. Are there any plans in the future to add more auxiliary items for preexisting frames or even new ones?

Edited by Neear
forgot to add question