The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

5 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Oh cool, music frame. Won't replace Banshee though... that reminds me, I need it primed ASAP. - my train of thought

*cough* nova prime *cough* 

well, not every sound is music (or something like that, maybe the other way round). personally, I'd much rather make some GROUND SHAKING, RAGDOLLING NOISE than sweet relaxing music >.> 

11 minutes ago, Teadude said:

For my part, i don't see how it fits into warframe. I know we have frames that follows themes such as "rifts" or "fairies" but the theme Bard just doesn't seem to fit in, imo.

We have Titania and Oberon, we obviously need the Bard to tell the tale.

10 minutes ago, Heatnix. said:

Which is DE is making Warframe more colorful, more campy, more fantastical than it was. They really broke the envelope now and want it to be as playful as possible: Kids with powers, Warframes based on ridiculous themes, guns that shoot confetti.

People say I'm wrong but we keep getting these things. I guess they will say I'm wrong until they remove blood and gore "to not offend any of the young players". When that day happens I won't even want to say "I told you so".

Agree 100%.

4 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

We get to use our own music apperantly for his/her abilities... *totally not going to use copyrighted stuff*

Nothing but Barney here. I play with the sound off anyway.

I just think people will complain about some type of phobia for all of the disks.

The orokin must love A-tracks as well...

Well, it reminds me of the Hunting Horn from Monster Hunter, which is a game that allows you to deck a dragon in the face with a giant guitar while you shred some sick solos to buff your team, before smashing a chord so hard that you blow out its eardrums.

I'm all for adapting this concept to Warframe.

33 minutes ago, Heatnix. said:

They really broke the envelope now and want it to be as playful as possible: Kids with powers, Warframes based on ridiculous themes, guns that shoot confetti.

Here we go again....

Anyways, if the songwrite thingy works well, I'll be happy to play dubstep and run through missions with it.

None of the warframes, since the game's creation, were ever ninja-like except for Ash.

I don't mind the bard-warframe.   I rather test it out first before having opinions.   My impressions though, are that she is going to be an interesting and fun warframe to play.

Edited by VampirePirate

With the Bard frame's model seeming to be done and rigged up, It seems like what's left is the powers. With that said, I recall hearing it won't ship with TWW, so if not then, then when?

Personally, I think towards the end of this month, maybe around the 23rd. But When do you think the Bard frame will be released?

Sadly, I'd have to guess post-TWW, since there's not really anywhere to add it to without introducing either a new boss or a new quest (like the Silver Grove or Sands of Inaros). Unless, of course, they want to be cruel and make her drop like Ash does - from rare and unpredictable enemies that are hard for the average player to farm.