The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what is all suppose to be included now in TWW?

TheSteelRat

Been looking at some of the Dev Streams and Reddit about TWW and now kind of lost as what all is suppose to be included

AFAIK

• New Tileset: Grineer fortres
  • New mission "Assualt" that is the longest non-endless mission.  3 parts.
  • Sorties are going to be a bit differant
  • Extending from the Pluto-Sedna junction
  • New fog and lighting effects, as well as grass
  • The quest is going to have the Operator by themselves without the frame.  200 lines of dialogue. Maybe even with Teshin as an ally

So far there are no new weapons, or frames teased yet.

Added:

• Frost cloth physics
  • Endless fissures

Also added

• Salt
  • Disappointment
  • Bugs

what else did i miss?

Edited by -CM-Kinnison

Based on the cinematics we've seen I don't think there's a chance of Teshin being an ally, as he says "You shouldn't have come here" and then draws a sword on the Warframe there. 

Beyond that, we'll probably get a handful of new weapons, probably some cosmetics, and some other unforeseen things that DE hasn't shown off yet. 

11 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Salt. Every major update brings salt.

\/

10 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Don't forget the vast number of bugs that will inevitably be brought back or introduced in the first update and the onslaught of hotfixes to fix that.

Just now, Nyrakav said:

Don't forget the most important part! The disappointment!

Edited by Dwolfknight

10 minutes ago, -CM-Kinnison said:

what else did i miss?

There seems to be a new Dual Weapon used in one of the press released screenshots for TWW. Most likely there we`ll be a few more that are tied to the new enemies. 

Based on how the Second Dream went down, we'll probably get a nifty new weapon that power-creeps everything else in its category. If it's a melee weapon, it'll have a stance that will never drop except for those guys who want to sell it for 500 Plat.

27 minutes ago, -CM-Kinnison said:

Been looking at some of the Dev Streams and Reddit about TWW and now kind of lost as what all is suppose to be included

AFAIK

• New Tileset: Grineer fortres
  • New mission "Assualt" that is the longest non-endless mission.  3 parts.
  • Sorties are going to be a bit differant
  • Extending from the Pluto-Sedna junction
  • New fog and lighting effects, as well as grass
  • The quest is going to have the Operator by themselves without the frame.  200 lines of dialogue. Maybe even with Teshin as an ally

Added:

• Frost cloth physics
  • Endless fissures

Also added

• Salt
  • Disappointment
  • Bugs

what else did i miss?

A new weapon was released today in a picture - dual guns of some sort. There was also a weapon spoiled on Steve's twitter/vine: Sentient Arm Mounted Weapons of some sort. We also know there is going to be a new Grineer sub-species - Keva Grineer ( the red and black ones). Look up Sentient Arm Mounted Weapon Warframe, you'll see DE's concept, which will probably be added on TWW based on the video.

Edited by SpectreXenon
I Misspelled 'see' xD

6 minutes ago, SpectreXenon said:

Look up Sentient Arm Mounted Weapon Warframe, you'll see DE's concept, which will probably be added on TWW based on the video.

I don't think that it's set for TWW, it's still in concept phase, only the model is done. 

Edited by aligatorno

39 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Based on the cinematics we've seen I don't think there's a chance of Teshin being an ally, as he says "You shouldn't have come here" and then draws a sword on the Warframe there. 

They might pull a classic cartoon cliffhanger reversal, and immediately after saying that in the full cinematic, Teshin rushes past you and attacks [insert bad guy].

What we know for sure is he can't become your enemy, and you can't kill him. They'd have to make a new NPC and redo all the Conclave dialogue. At worst, he'll rough you up a bit and send you to your room.

OP, don't forget the Ash rework and deluxe skin. They've also said that a new mechanic is planned for TWW, but haven't even hinted what that could be. Unless they already showed it, and didn't mention that was the surprise. >.> Hoping it wasn't the Assault mission type. That's awesome and all, but "new mechanic" sounds broader.

20 minutes ago, SpectreXenon said:

There was also a weapon spoiled on Steve's twitter/vine: Sentient Arm Mounted Weapons of some sort. 

This is confirmed not to be a part of TWW. I believe it was brought up in Devstream 81, they were asked directly about the "sentient arm-possession weapon" previously mentioned at PAX East. Steve said that it would be post-TWW. Additionally (not in answer to that question, but at a separate time) Steve said that three separate updates, which will add new mechanics to the game, are planned for 2017. The sentient weapon was one of them, and Umbra was another. The third is still a mystery.

It may interest you to note that the infestation on your ship is confirmed not to be explained in TWW. It's a safe bet that it's connected either to the sentient weapon or Umbra. But it could be something else.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir