Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within next week, just announced during DE's Pax Panel

ShibuyaGG

3 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

You can blame the guy that leaked the first script. Steve more or less sounded like he was implying that the delay and changes happened because of that leak.

Something tells me that guy's not working there anymore.

That would explain the first rewrite, but Steve's on record as saying they rewrote the script several times. I guess it's possible they had a working script that they were satisfied with, and all of the later rewrites were a desperate attempt to find something else they liked.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

That would explain the first rewrite, but Steve's on record as saying they rewrote the script several times. I guess it's possible they had a working script that they were satisfied with, and all of the later rewrites were a desperate attempt to find something else they liked.

Yeah, after they scrapped the first script i imagine them writing several versions to meet their own expectations and quality.

1 minute ago, EmptyDevil said:

Yeah, after they scrapped the first script i imagine them writing several versions to meet their own expectations and quality.

From their positivity and the admission from Steve that it has "about 12 cinematics", it sounds like they did that and then some.

Okay. Cautious optimism mode lifted. I am officially upgrading to 'eager'.

Just now, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

From their positivity and the admission from Steve that it has "about 12 cinematics", it sounds like they did that and then some.

Okay. Cautious optimism mode lifted. I am officially upgrading to 'eager'.

Definitely. I was surprised to hear it had 12 cinematics as opposed to the 3 that was in The Second Dream.

41 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

You can blame the guy that leaked the first script. Steve more or less sounded like he was implying that the delay and changes happened because of that leak.

For the delay to TWW maybe, but I'm okay with that. I was just being curious does them not including Umbra in their priorities list meant that Umbra is not going to happen anytime soon. Honestly I was hoping for Umbra to come in the early months of next year.

2 minutes ago, Archonos23 said:

For the delay to TWW maybe, but I'm okay with that. I was just being curious does them not including Umbra in their priorities list meant that Umbra is not going to happen anytime soon. Honestly I was hoping for Umbra to come in the early months of next year.

It was on a devstream some time ago, I can't remember which... My memory fails where rum succeeds. But, when asked about Umbra, Steve said that there are three major content releases planned for 2017 and Umbra is one of those.

Oh! Before it slips my mind, during the livestream Steve was asked about the ability to create our own dojo obstacle courses. Steve responded with, "That's obviously where that needs to go, is to give you guys modular tools to build that stuff yourselves instead of waiting for us to configure it."

Modular dojo rooms confirmed...!

54 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

the script was encrypted in the game files, no one leaked it from DE really

15 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

It was on a devstream some time ago, I can't remember which... My memory fails where rum succeeds. But, when asked about Umbra, Steve said that there are three major content releases planned for 2017 and Umbra is one of those.

Oh! Before it slips my mind, during the livestream Steve was asked about the ability to create our own dojo obstacle courses. Steve responded with, "That's obviously where that needs to go, is to give you guys modular tools to build that stuff yourselves instead of waiting for us to configure it."

Modular dojo rooms confirmed...!

I see, I hope Umbra will be the first of those three major content releases lol

55 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Yes

Excuse me? (Also fixed it for you)

Wow, I can not WAIT until for the backlash for this, Just due to DE said, such does not mean, its pure 100% solid fact, they say things to throw us off, all I kown is that he -SHOULD- be coming in TWW (If you kown where to look you'll kown).

While I won't be holding my breath, I can assure you, its not going to be pretty, However due to I'm hyping for TWW & Infested and Music Frame, this has healed my Umbra boo-boo 

Edited by LegionCynex