Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A legitimate request for DE

PGDraxos

Alright so its election day. I have the day off and would like to have something to keep me occupied from thinking about the possibility of the world ending. 

If you guys are gonna drop The War Within this week is there any chance it can be today? I'd really appreciate the distraction/fun times.

2 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Technically it should drop the 9th.

Not really, it's this week but might not be the 9th as Reb said on a tweet 

Also, I think this is a bad call, since some people won't vote because a game got updated, I know in your case it isn't but still..this is a very changing day (to the worst...) 

Just now, GinKenshin said:

Also, I think this is a bad call, since some people won't vote because a game got updated, I know in your case it isn't but still..this is a very changing day (to the worst...) 

Ehehe. I do not envy you, murricans! Have fun there!

20 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

That's a good point. 

3 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

All the hints points for later this week maybe weekend...

I know the feeling of US people, i'm italian, i hope people choose well at least until u have the possibility of choosing something.

Lol, we'll have the referendum soon enough tho, to give us some illusion of choice.

4 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Lol, we'll have the referendum soon enough tho, to give us some illusion of choice.

Yeah. It's strange to think they are going trough the same things we went trough when originally it was us who wanted ( not true but u know...politics) to copy them lol.

For me tww will come friday because they made a site and it's illogical to not use it at least for a week.

43 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I don't want to vote regardless.  Both candidates suck more than usual (no not hating Clinton because she's female I'm not shallow).

18 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

You don't get it, there won't be a Friday or a weekend it the elections will go as I am sure they will.

T58GaI3.jpg

Congress is still the same so nothing is going to change really. 

Even though DE is Canadian, wish they had a mock election event.

10471b4e716a434c73fe4c0f3df931f6.jpg

1 hour ago, siralextraffo said:

You don't get it, there won't be a Friday or a weekend it the elections will go as I am sure they will.

58 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Me too, but I'm having a lot of fun watching all those US people acting like they're about to die.

I'm genuinely curious, what do people think is going to happen?  No I don't follow this nonsense because I'm a bottom rung Murican and I will get screwed regardless of which pompous moron takes office.  My interest is peaked now though, how are we all gonna die?

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

I'm genuinely curious, what do people think is going to happen?  No I don't follow this nonsense because I'm a bottom rung Murican and I will get screwed regardless of which pompous moron takes office.  My interest is peaked now though, how are we all gonna die?

Well, you should probably ask to some US Tenno.

But, from what I read everywhere since months, many US people think the world is gonna end if Trump wins; apparently tho, that's only (almost)half of them as the other half think the world is gonna end if Clinton wins; I don't remember such strong feelings over an election since a while honestly.

Anyway, as you can see, apparently the world is gonna end either way, at least for US Tenno.

3 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Anyway, as you can see, apparently the world is gonna end either way, at least for US Tenno.

Oh well, we had a good run.  Though technically it won't end until January 20th 2017, since that's when the new president takes office, so we're safe to play this update anyway!

45 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Congress is still the same so nothing is going to change really. 

Even though DE is Canadian, wish they had a mock election event.

10471b4e716a434c73fe4c0f3df931f6.jpg

Trump Anyo: "we're gonna build a big wall, huge wall, and we're gonna make the Void pay for it! it's gonna be great! great great great!"

Hillary De Thaym: " vote for me! don't worry about the emails!"