Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within VS The US Election

Warlord1400

Did DE put TWW in the same week as the US Election to cheer up US players that would be mad over who won?

I know their Canadian, but no one can be that nice!

Sooo...I'm not here to channel or spew hate, just wondering what thoughts you'd have, especially us 'Mericans.

Edited by Warlord1400

Well, polling officials are reporting that some electronic voting machines are altering the voting choices of some voters, particularly the presidential race votes.

Bear in mind that this has been confirmed by official sources, who say they have been "recalibrating" machines in response. We might be a long way off from any conclusive "ending" to this circus.

10 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

Well, polling officials are reporting that some electronic voting machines are altering the voting choices of some voters, particularly the presidential race votes.

Bear in mind that this has been confirmed by official sources, who say they have been "recalibrating" machines in response. We might be a long way off from any conclusive "ending" to this circus.

vote for trump

he's the special kind of crazy who will actually do what he says he will do.

"They have a choice; Hitler or Hitler."

"It's either an abusive secret service or become a third-world country."

-Workplace comments.

9 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

Did DE put TWW in the same week as the US Election to cheer up US players that would be mad over who won?

Sooo...I'm not here to channel or spew hate, just wondering what thoughts you'd have, especially us 'Mericans.

11 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

I don't care, I'll happily take any wonderful distraction for this beautiful disaster I get to live through . 

And hey, I won't need to crawl into a bottle to enjoy it even!

11 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Edgy topic, very edgy. #DerailIncoming

It's not "edgy"... it's "real". too real, it still seems a bit like a lucid dream that I'm living through.

I, for one, will happily take any electronic anti-depressants DE willl give out. 

God's know, I'll need all I can get.

Just now, SoulEchelon said:

Trump is featured on terrorist propaganda videos. This is a real thing, not some random fabrication.

If America seriously elects him president, bad things are going to go down.

He was also in a anime intro parody. That is also real.