Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Please Improve the Uranus Tileset

Helljack84

Another fun (syndicate) exterminate mission. It's funny enough that a third of the data was in completely unreachable spots (ie small opening in the rock behind a fence, under a walkway...the entrance was a few steps away but blocked with invisible walls) and to top it off it ended with the horrible submarine extraction = 60 enemies missing. Just delete this tileset or never ever put any mission of any importance there. ty

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity

DE put effort into it. They won't simply delete it, though the invisible walls and missing enemies is a serious issue, perhaps because the tileset arrangements are just not big enough. I had a Nightmare Exterminate in there, and I had to wait for about 100 enemies to spawn, going in/out each time to force them to appear.

Their focus with War Within, the next 'frames (including Excal Umbra, as per their promise), has distracted them from these fixes.

The least DE -could- do is fix the issues and perhaps reintroduce the old Uranus tileset in some areas, when they get War Within out (hopefully BEFORE Prime Time).

3 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

What devs need to do is to fix this bug, not remove entire tile

But it includes Arschwing, so it should be deleted.

I've never seen this tileset work, every time you have the submarine extraction the game dies. Always remembers me of the first Arschwing mission, bugged since release btw. Everything is worse with Arschwing.

Edited by Helljack84

i admit uranus is the buggiest of all the tilesets and the main culprit is because it also includes archwing a better fix would be is to remove archwing off 95% the planet and make water surface factories instead of underwater and make 1-3 tiles dedicated to harassing the underwater part and for the love of god either change those bugged spawn locations or make them ACTUALLY ACCESSIBLE

Edited by Omnipower
Cause engrish

Yes, delete the tileset. I mean there's only a boss, enemy types that only spawn there, mods that only come from there, sharkwing only playable there, and quests tied to it. But it's okay.. we don't need the natah quest. Or the second dream. It's cool, we'll just stick to farming akkad. 

35 minutes ago, Helljack84 said:

60 enemies missing

Can Be Fixed.

28 minutes ago, Helljack84 said:

Can Be Fixed.

Did you know that making a game like Warframe Takes huge amounts of time and effort... You are asking for the removal of an entire section of the game which took months to make. Besides that Archwing can be fixed and is being fixed. Submersible areas are also most likely in the works for fixing as they are slow but none of this means that the tile should be deleted. 

deleting a tileset means a waste of time for the devs... also you may not like it but there are other players like @Extroah who like the tileset, even i do because the entire place looks pretty cool. So yeah, don't demand something deleted because it will never happen due to the fact other players like it so...

Image result for nope meme

58 minutes ago, Helljack84 said:

Another fun (syndicate) exterminate mission. It's funny enough that a third of the data was in completely unreachable spots (ie small opening in the rock behind a fence, under a walkway...the entrance was a few steps away but blocked with invisible walls) and to top it off it ended with the horrible submarine extraction = 60 enemies missing. Just delete this tileset or never ever put any mission of any importance there. ty

OMG I was gonna make a post just like this....so annoying ..please fix it

I'd personally disagree severely and like having more tilesets in the game. I've had similar bugs on other tiles too but I just accept the reality of a script error and report to help getting it fixed.

I tihnk it's very narrow minded and selfish of you to want them to throw away so much work simply cause you (1 of thousands) don't want it.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

Delete 1 of my favorites place!!... naaaaa. it is a bit simply. fix it and nothing more.

The worst thing is...I actually like the tileset. It's atmospheric, in the open you have wind/waves and the ocean, the structure cracking under the pressure/strange creatures, a nice underwater world, sharks with grakatas...all fine and dandy.

But it's riddled with bugs -.-"

The amusing this is OP's rant is probably what sparked this thread to get to many replies, many replies in turn gets much attention, much attention usually causes a more immediate (though not like tomorrow immediate) reaction from DE.

If the OP had simply illustrated this as a "this is the problem I faced" it may have gotten 5 replies at most and been lost to obscurity. 

Anyway, yeah Uranus has a lot of problems.  Missing enemies, lockdowns with no terminals, impossible to find caches (or that's just me), various extremely annoying invisible boundaries and walls and many more.

With luck this thread will garner enough attention to have some focus put upon it sometime in the near future.

I actually love the tileset itself, the immense drops, the underwater caves, the spy vaults are refreshing and different.  Even its unique take on the defense mission is pretty great IMO. I would not like to see the entire thing scrapped.  Much prefer it get the attention it deserves, especially since, as someone already noted, many things happen there, quests and so on that the game needs for progression.

Sad fact is, Salt generates results.

Case in point, here is a thread that praises the tileset, 0 replies

Edited by Xekrin

Instead of deleting the tileset, they just need to put more work into it. Honestly, I like the tileset. The only thing I would do to it other than fixing bugs (invisible walls, medallion positioning, enemy spawns) is add more outdoor sections, where one could travel between multiple laboratories. Maybe with catwalks. Would make for an interesting battleground.

1 hour ago, Helljack84 said:

I've never seen this tileset work, every time you have the submarine extraction the game dies. Always remembers me of the first Arschwing mission, bugged since release btw. Everything is worse with Arschwing.

You don't like the tileset so it should be deleted not fixed makes sense and because it includes archwing is more of a reason for it to get completely removed. All the time DE put into making sharkwing and the Uranus tileset should be thrown away really ? just because you don't like something that's in the game isn't an actual reason for it to be removed. Believe it or not but some people like it you might not but they do so no it's not going to get deleted.