Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[MAJOR SPOILERS] What did you do?

Lankander

Hoped (white)

Controlled (neutral)

Killed personally (neutral)

Destroyed (white)

Got the "U mad" dialogue and a slightly white tilt

Whatever was trying to make me go all lolmurder is apparently not especially please but I'm pretty sure I can live with that

Edited by Shi117
spelling and additional bit at end

Well I had only 3 choices: Hate it, Let her rot and destroyed it. Why I had only 3 choices!?

Also Teshin didn;t say anytthing after I destroyed the container, he just grabed me and that was all, didn;t say you own me or anything else.

Edited by Chiorul

Held out hope, because that's what I would do in my life. When stuff gets tough, persevere.
Control it. 
Let Teshin kill her. He has earned it and I decided I shouldn't take that away from him
Drink the blood. Because why wouldn't I drink Orokin blood (?) if I had the chance. 

9 hours ago, Noobverest said:

I went all evil and when I drank dat thing there was a: "Took you long enough" or something like that female voice in my head and my eyes turned freaky and teshin was like CHILL OUT BOY (he touched my shoulder)

"It's been a long time kiddo" was what it said and it sounded male when i did it.

side note: went straight dark/evil or whatever you wanna call it

they were nothing but animals

embraced it

have teshin kill her

consume it

Edited by xer096
new information

Anyone know if the final scene changes based just on that last choice or is it by overall alignment? Like if you go Hope, Hated, Teshin kills, Consume (which is sun,sun, moon, moon and thus should be neutral) what does the weird voice say?

Hope, in the most desperate of times, only in patience do we find the right moment to act to make the best out of the worst situations.

Control, you're always in control, just a matter of accepting it. To hand yourself over or resign yourself to outside forces is childish as if declaring you don't want to be responsible for you own existence when you always are.

Let Teshin choose her fate, I both pitied and admired him. In the worst of situations he showed extreme patience, acting when the right moment came, defying restraints while lesser beings would submit or resign and thus the most improbable of outcomes came to be.

Poured it out. There is no Orokin strength I require(I'm always up for new toys though). To drink would only be power lust kin to the decadence of those who would enslave worlds and foolishly declare themselves the kings of kings while all that truly remains of their existence is naught but echos, crumbling walls, and forgotten statues. And to pour one out for those whose sparks of life were so early snuffed out before being able to shiny as bright as any star.

This made me neutral. It was a very calm and pleasing outcome.

Edited by TrinityPrime