Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2000 Endo Sorties

Top_Kekkonen

On another thread, someone suggested a sortie reward cooldown period during which you couldn't get the same reward again. That way players who do every sortie would be guaranteed to at least get something different every time. I'd be on board with that.

What I think?

I am just happy that the most common drop is something that is acctually useful, unlike "sentinel xp", "ammo drum" or other junk like it that they have a history of making the most common drop.

And yeah, I would also take 500 endo over a lens.

I mean it's bad enough I get 2k endo for the 6th time in a row but that "check marker" on the sortie reward table taunting my face each time I look at it, MAN. I mean isn't that mark suposed to be there when you get the thing CHECKED OUT so it does NOT drop YET AGAIN?

Edited by Hellsworth

37 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

On another thread, someone suggested a sortie reward cooldown period during which you couldn't get the same reward again. That way players who do every sortie would be guaranteed to at least get something different every time. I'd be on board with that.

Honestly not a bad idea, just make it so for 24hours since completion or just that certain reward you obtained is locked till the sorties the day after the next. My friends have been getting lens after lens for probably 3-5days now, I know I lost count. Although I could probably already hear the potential complaints that this makes it so it's impossible for the chance of perhaps double legendary cores, or riven mods in a row but... w/e:highfive:

I would rather someone from DE drive to my house and slap me across the face rather than get a lens for 30-60 minutes of boring, repetitive sorties. Sorry, I know I'm being negative here and not constructive, but it's just super frustrating. 

Edited by CherryPauper

2 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

I would rather someone from DE drive to my house and slap me across the face rather than get a lens for 30-60 minutes of boring, repetitive sorties. Sorry, I know I'm being negative here and not constructive, but it's just super frustrating. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSznqUpqgJk6Dj9z3G73Pl

1 hour ago, Top_Kekkonen said:

I agree, focus lenses need a different source to acquiring them. Or make the lens rewards from sorties be a bundle, which you would open and get 2-4 random lenses.

focuslens + endos away form sorties and focus lens to void rewards... would be awesome change because now reaon do voids = argon crystals but focuslens would do voids even more intresting to do

Changing the mechanic of Sorties rewards has been the one skeptical thing I've had with the RIven mod system.

If before you had a 0.5% chance to get a Legendary Core. you could very well still have that rate even with less items available.

A weighted drop system behind a wait wall can be very frustrating when no items leave the pool. It would be similar to getting one old-school Void run a day but you can only to 20 waves max. How fun does that sound?

4 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I'd take even 500 Endo over a Focus Lens on any day.

This. I have no need for any lenses, and now that they are repeatable rewards that is less Endo I'm getting because duplicates used to be a free 2000 Endo. 

Sorties are my primary source of Endo.

Indeed, 2k Endo feels like a middlefinger reward because it's something you can get anytime

Even 4k isn't that much, put it to 5k endo and it's fine but 2k ? That's insulting considering that sorties are supposed to be endgame challenges.

Why not replace the 2k endo with 1k Kuva ? This way at least we can reroll a riven mod if we want to.

Same here. Lately, every time I finish a sortie it's the same thing, Endo, endo, endo. I've got a bunch of unchecked boxes on my rewards list and I have the 3 parts for Wraith Twin Vipers checked off and would very much like to get the bp so I can build it, or maybe some Nezha parts. a Legendary Core would be nice too. Anything but Endo. I am DROWNING in Endo right now, I currently have 58.8K Endo and nothing I need to use it on. the 3 fully starred Ayatan Sculptures I've been fortunate enough to find are decorating my Orbiter since they look nice and I have no need for more Endo right now.

Edited by (PS4)JumperPrime
typo

On 17.11.2016 at 9:02 PM, wffls1 said:

I think that a 2000 endo reward is too small and should not even be an award. I shouldn't be able to get more endo from an ayatan sculpture than from (what's supposed to be) the hardest challenge in warframe.

Sculpture endo value nerf incoming in 3...2...1...

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:57 PM, Top_Kekkonen said:

I've gotten 2000 Endo as a reward from the sorties 6 times in a row. This could be bad luck, but my friend and many others have had this experience. In my opinion, this needs to change.

What do you think?

I lost my entire clan over these Relics and Sorties giving 2k endo 8 missions in a row. So what do I think? I think DE designers are too incompetent to see the damage they are doing to their own game.

Edited by GhostlightX