Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe has hit its peak, now i feel it is time to move on.

Aphelion_Sole

On literally any MMO's forum this type of thread comes up any other day.

It's not dying, it's just that you're not satisfied with it and that's okay.

You have to remember that a team of less than 200 people running one of the most popular F2P MMOs is no easy task, so of course development will be slow.

Can't say I agree. They continue to make unique and interesting warframes. They've barely flushed out even a decent amount of the universe. Not to mention they still have plenty of existing content to polish. This feels like a you problem and not a game problem. Take a break from WF for a few months. Nothing wrong with that. No game is meant to be played all day everday forever for anyone.

6 hours ago, Midrib said:

Whats with the silly/dumb threads tonight....

Your parents don't walk up to your room and tell you "Hey billy, it's a really hard decision for us but we think that you hit your peak, and we decided that we should put you down.

We love you but for the sake of us moving on we decided that putting you down would be best"

Like wtf?!

Yes, Warframe is going to die out one day, so are you and me, and last time I checked, people don't waltz up to me and remind me that I'm going to die every single day, so why do you feel the need to remind people that this game is going to die? Just enjoy the game right now...Jeez

Exactly my sentiments as posted above.

could not have said it any better

10 hours ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Waframe is a great game, but like every other game in the world it can only last so long. The simple fact is that Warframe is too big and too old. its hit its peak and is going on the decline.

Seriously? Then obviously you know nothing of this game, we still have major hype incoming in the next major update: UMBRA, which many have waited for long. And youre not the first person to say things about this...look what happened, they were wrong, you will too. Believe me...

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Too big and too old? A little over three years in the making all done by 200 some employees and it's too big and too old lol. Look up how long it took to make a game like fallout 4. After all that time the game still had bugs and could have used more work.

I actually feel the same way in between every major update. The game itself doesn't have the fundementals to support itself without addition of new content, which dies off within a month. So every now and then I play the game and then go back to occasional log ins to blow off some steam, play for half and hour and quit. 

Edited by White_Matter

I don't think you are right.  Saying the words 'simple fact' does not lend credence to your statements.  You have not given any solid evidence other than your own sixth sense.

I think Warframe is doing fine.  It has grown steadily and reasonably since its release.  It is still fun.

15 hours ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Waframe is a great game, but like every other game in the world it can only last so long. The simple fact is that Warframe is too big and too old. Its hit its peak and is going on the decline. Now its more of something to do when your bored of your other games now. As someone who has played for thousands of hours, i love this game and will continue to play it however i feel as if now DE should start thinking about moving on to work on a new game. I know many will disagree with me and i do almost conflict with myself on this opinion due to my personal bias towards it. I just wanted to post my opinion and see if anyone has some similar feeling and or not. 

>_> had the same feeling for WOW right after mists, wasn't wrong.

Wrong, the Tau system is/will be considered Warframe 2 because that is their ace in the hole

10 hours ago, Vesiga said:

Just cause you're getting burnt out doesn't mean the game is peaked or dying. 
Theyre just getting started. 

I think he sort of has a point though. The game doesn't really seem to have a direction at the moment. The destruction of the void and the lack of an end game just makes it more obvious than ever before.