Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show me your Ash Koga color schemes!

.Nabu.

5 minutes ago, Eyyupyeser95 said:

That looks awesome i cant wait to get the skin myself but is bladestorm nerfed?

it sure feels faster, it's not a nerf, it's more of a "removing the lazyness just like mesa" type of thing... it's a balnace!

44 minutes ago, Eyyupyeser95 said:

Okay so i have the bladestorm build do i need to change my build now?

try to go for some effecincy but maintain a couple of seconds of duration, he's really fun to play now because you just keep moving around

17Hp9cT.jpg

ypGAZK0.jpg

I could have went super edgelord, and used black and red but I wanted something that spoke to my childhood and how it evolved. I Wanted to go with a bit of Ryu Hayabusa for the color scheme/theme.  His (Newer) theme is Mostly Silver and Black with his eyes being described as Green with a hint of gold (which i chose for the Energy Color)  Seeing as Ryu Hayabusa here is looking a bit ornate and I wanted to stick with a stereotypical-ninja theme + Prime.  However  all semi-auto rifles were off the table (soma, ect)  So I looked at bows.  Seems like the Cernos Prime is god at taking out groups of enemies at a time, and the best part is that he looks good while doing it.

Then I chose the Hikou Prime because it is a good looking throwing star, although I could have picked up a Kunai but would have been stuck with the snowcone Prime.

I had to choose the Nikana Prime, and for all intent and purposes the Nikana can handle sortie level content just fine and with a proper Fatal Teleport build it can even deal incredible damage.

I did have to make a compromise here because the daggers just didn't fit for the theme but I am enjoying the look.  It's not just Edgelord it is a Sleek Edgelord Fashion Frame.

Love the Misa prime, but couldn't use it if it was so unsubtle so I made the color scheme into the lower left hand black in the smoke catagory which pretty much makes it's glowey bits invisible.

Edited by achromos