The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

3 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Because Prime Vault dont have only accessories option

which is sad :/

36 euro for a skn is too much, for 30 euro you can have a nice humble bundle right now.

For someone who don't have anything its still expensive, but at least it seems ok :/

3 minutes ago, N7_Lotus said:

Are you seriously complaining about this?

$40 for a prime accessory + plat + weapon + frame is literally the best deal we have ever gotten.

$60 for both is the best christmas present I could ever ask for.

...Unless you already have all the weapons and frames in the pack, and just want the Extractor Prime, the Syandanas and the exclusive Icons. Plat optional.

Then suddenly it becomes far too expensive for far too little. And you can't get those anywhere else.

May I ask why exactly it costs a grand total of 1 euro more, but contains 120p, ember p, glaive p, sicarus p, ember p profile icons and pyra p as well when compared to last year's frost prime vault pack? I would gladly pay 1 extra euro and get all that stuff, like a pack upgrade. I'm sure many frost prime vault buyers would agree with me.

Actually being able to unvault accessories as separate packs would be awesome.

Kinda wasteful having to pay the full price for the prime vault packs when you only want the Syandanas. Or the Extractor. Or the icons.

And I know it's extremely discounted, practically a X-mas gift, but... people who already have the frames and weapons and just want the accessories kinda feel ripped off. Or at least left out.

The worst is that they makes you think that there is a discount ... But a discount from something overpriced is just a bait :/

On humble bundle there is one bundle that worht 360$ for just 30$ and it all goes to charity, i would rather buy that bundle two times than that prime dual pack :l

Just now, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

You can get several games for that much lol prime access is so overpriced...

No one forces anyone to buy it, farm it and all done, accesoires no one needs at all i say aslong its not seperatly. And there are some games where cosmetics can cost more, Mobile Games for example.

Just now, CrudShuzKong said:

Its kinda our fault, but not really. Forum keeps requesting it, but the silent majority of the playerbase will buy it anyways and make more money for DE than otherwise.

Totally agreed with that, before see the cheap price of the Prime Vault this time.
55€ for the dual pack is really cheap compared to Prime Access and Prime Vaults.