The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is nobody selling teh secura lecta

Nelseru

Question

2 minutes ago, Zorra_Fox said:

Someone is selling it on warframe.market right now. Just keep an eye out for sales.

6 minutes ago, Nelseru said:

ya i tried messaging the two people on warframe.market with no responce

dude try to read

Edited by Nelseru

got mine yesterday for 75....done using warframe-market, just left an offer over night and when i got on warframe the next day one of the sellers got a hold of me right away....not that hard, but the going prices are higher than normal due to its very nice special.

15 minutes ago, Nelseru said:

ya i tried messaging the two people on warframe.market with no responce

Check it every hour, the list updates quickly. And yes, it's common that people don't respond there. I myself sometimes forget to set it to offline when I go afk >_>

14 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

im not linking my account to a third party website

You don't tell them your password, no reasons to be paranoid. Unless you're silly enough to set the same passwords for Warframe and warframe.market.

25 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

im not linking my account to a third party website

You don't tell them your password, no reasons to be paranoid. Unless you're silly enough to set the same passwords for Warframe and warframe.market.

.............No comment

BTW I managed to trade my Vaykor weapons for Secura Lecta, Rakta Dagger and Sancti Magistar by PMing people who were selling them for plat and offering them to trade. Of course, I checked their profiles to see if they already had Vaykor weapons.

BTW I managed to trade my Vaykor weapons for Secura Lecta, Rakta Dagger and Sancti Magistar by PMing people who were selling them for plat and offering them to trade. Of course, I checked their profiles to see if they already had Vaykor weapons.

well thats fine i know u can sell most faction primaries for about 50 to 90 p

Edited by Nelseru

I'm guessing it's because there is very little demand for it compared to the other syndicate melee weapons. Partly because of it's gimmick (extra credits isn't something most vets need) and partly because fans of whips would probably prefer the Atterax and the stupidly powerful crit weapon you can make with it using Shadow Debt Mods.

19 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Check it every hour, the list updates quickly. And yes, it's common that people don't respond there. I myself sometimes forget to set it to offline when I go afk >_>

it literally will trade for you. you dont even have to be online and no one sees an issue with this?

Just now, Zhoyzu said:

it literally will trade for you. you dont even have to be online and no one sees an issue with this?

Um, no, it doesn't work like that. You just post your offer and wait for someone to PM you, then you meet them at someone's dojo and trade like usual.

It's going to take more than a few attempts in order to get one. If you're giving up after 2 tries, you're never going to get a deal going. It took me weeks of trying personally. 

It takes time and the rare chance someone actually ranked up enough in Perrin for it to be possible. Your best bet is to check warframe.market (which doesn't require linking anything, just contact people in game) and hope for the best. Nothing is immediate or assured regardless of what you attempt. 

I noticed this the other day. Thought it was temporary. Time to use the marks I've saved since the melee went live.

EDIT:  Hmm... yes.. 75p should sell quickly... 1sold, 2sold, 3....

57482833.jpg

Edited by Xzorn

34 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

implying my information doesnt come directly from the website

That third party website won't harm you in any way. Never heard of any problems so far.

Really, try it for yourself. It doesn't trade for you, it's only a fan-made trading platform which is a better option if you don't want to hang around the trading chat of Warframe all day, every day.

You set up an offer, and wait for a private message either from the game or that website. Then if the customer agrees to the offer, you meet up in your/their dojo. You'll do the trade there.

Edited by LunarEdge7

51 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

That third party website won't harm you in any way. Never heard of any problems so far.

Really, try it for yourself. It doesn't trade for you, it's only a fan-made trading platform which is a better option if you don't want to hang around the trading chat of Warframe all day, every day.

You set up an offer, and wait for a private message either from the game or that website. Then if the customer agrees to the offer, you meet up in your/their dojo. You'll do the trade there.

thats how it used to work and i used it then but not now. easier to just PM people about stuff