Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2K Endo in Sorties

Latiac

Is anyone still having issues with 2K endo in the sortie drop tables?

Either my RNG is just awful or the changes haven't fixed much at all, I've had 1 3x Nitain from a sortie since the update hit. The rest have been 2k Endo.

Anyone else getting similar things happen to them?

I always get 2k eno no mater what thats why I just skip sorties all together , when u have half a 350k+ endo  thne endo s a reward is just nothing, If I whant endo I go for hirocon or any high lvl survival, turn in mos etc. I think most of the player base feels disapointment when theye get 2k endo, I mean u can get dube the amount on excavation mission withinh the sme time intervalue, so i'ts just disapontig. in fact the only reason why I don't care about riven mod is that the are a random drop from sorties , aka u can't farm them (wich is good and bad in the same time)

2 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

2k endo still has a high chance to be a reward. They nerfed 2k endo drop rate, but diluted it even more instead of balancing out rewards

As far as I understood, they didn't change drop rate for anything else but 2k endo and the new rewards + 2k endo together have same chance as 2k endo only before.

12 minutes ago, OliverSniper said:

I always get 2k eno no mater what thats why I just skip sorties all together , when u have half a 350k+ endo  thne endo s a reward is just nothing, If I whant endo I go for hirocon or any high lvl survival, turn in mos etc. I think most of the player base feels disapointment when theye get 2k endo, I mean u can get dube the amount on excavation mission withinh the sme time intervalue, so i'ts just disapontig. in fact the only reason why I don't care about riven mod is that the are a random drop from sorties , aka u can't farm them (wich is good and bad in the same time)

I do not think you can get that much in an excavation consistently, in a shot period of time, it's just the illusion you can get that much. Sometimes you can get very lucky and get 2000 Endo in a short time, and this is where the illusion originates. But often you can also get unlucky and get no Endo whatsoever for a very long time.

Considering the drop chance for Endo is 25% on rot A, then you will get 400 Endo on average every 800 cryo. That means, on average, you will have run for 4000 cryo before getting 2000 Endo out of it.

Besides, if you really have that much Endo, then you should have no interest in the Sortie rewards anymore, right? Just max loads of mods with that Endo, sell them for large amounts of platinum, then buy a full collection of Rivens with it.

That is what I did, and I didn't had nearly as much endo as 350k.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

1 minute ago, Xsoskeleton said:

still, damn endo have more use in long term than a damn nitain which is merely resources.
Seriously who the hell asked for nitain to be included in sortie? lmao, DE what have u done.

To dilute the drop tables ofc. In the same way, no one asked for Forma BPs or 3x Orokin Cells in the old Void drop tables. The point may have flown over your head, but not every item you get is supposed to be a "money item" in 100% of the cases.

6 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

To dilute the drop tables ofc. In the same way, no one asked for Forma BPs or 3x Orokin Cells in the old Void drop tables. The point may have flown over your head, but not every item you get is supposed to be a "money item" in 100% of the cases.

They dont really need to be "money item" but i hoped DE didnt put some "not much better" than useless nitain extract since i kept picking alerts everyday at least once. Forma was a little discouraging but it still has long term use, just like endos. Heck, they even changed Exilus Adapter into Exilus Adapter BLUEPRINT.

Edited by Xsoskeleton

After Sorties changes i got 2k endo just twice, riven mods 3-4 times and once 4k endo. Something like that. Random is random, man :D
But yeah, Nitains / 2k endo / forma in sorties reward table just a stupid thing. The whole community exploded when DE introduced new rewards. They changed nothing. Hardly doubt they will exclude those ever.

After the change I got an exiting 3x Nitain, and one time 4k endo. Rest was 2k endo for doing sorties daily since TWW came. Would have loved to play with Riven mods, but I'm tbh, I'm tired of trying to get those. Liked the game, but nothing to do anymore, RNG killed the fun for me.

Nothing but endo and a greater (IE, not tradable) madurai lens that I didn't need. I especially love how my kubrow died in that survival I barely made it out of for that lens. And this is where in the problem with sorties lies. You can get half the rewards from doing something else. Who had the brilliant idea was it to put forma in the drop table?! If I want nitain I can just wait patently to get some, the alerts come like, ten times a day. Why put reactors in? They're always on alerts once every two weeks. And most insulting of all is the 2k endo and greater lenses. It's like saying "you could have gotten anything, even that one thing you didn't really want nor really need now, but instead you're gatten an even lesser version of it."

On 12/1/2016 at 2:49 PM, -BM-Leonhart said:

I do not think you can get that much in an excavation consistently, in a shot period of time, it's just the illusion you can get that much. Sometimes you can get very lucky and get 2000 Endo in a short time, and this is where the illusion originates. But often you can also get unlucky and get no Endo whatsoever for a very long time.

Considering the drop chance for Endo is 25% on rot A, then you will get 400 Endo on average every 800 cryo. That means, on average, you will have run for 4000 cryo before getting 2000 Endo out of it.

Besides, if you really have that much Endo, then you should have no interest in the Sortie rewards anymore, right? Just max loads of mods with that Endo, sell them for large amounts of platinum, then buy a full collection of Rivens with it.

That is what I did, and I didn't had nearly as much endo as 350k.

I can sell my mods for that I have earned for endo , but thats not the point. u can still get it in 1 hour. 2k compeared to get 4 is just fels bad. Imo they shoud remove both and throw a 3k one insted :/