Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.2.1

[DE]Drew

Fixes:

• Fixed numerous unlocalized text.
  • Fixed incorrect/no reward if a fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect
  • Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission
  • Fixed issue when trading Platinum and sculptures together
  • Fixed a bug with Martial Fury that made Power Rate a negative value
  • Fixed codex entries where it would assume an enemy could spawn in a region too high level for it.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps going away when she dies in Conclave.
  • Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.

Spoiler Fixes :

Spoiler

Changes:

• Changed the Kuva Siphon progress elements in hud (Progress circle is now for number of braids destroyed, and “harvested” is moved to a list underneath the circle)

Fixes:

• Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.
  • Fixed potential script error in Teshin mission when players join/leave.
  • Fixed FoV resetting after Transference

Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

Will we see a Script roll out refunding lost Kuva / resetting rivens back down to their intended level?

Edit: While at it: Your Kavat Alerts only reward 1 Genetic code, instead of the intended 10.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
stuff

Just now, MaidGalaxy said:

Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

Will we see a Script roll out refunding lost Kuva / resetting rivens back down to their intended level?

42 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Spoiler Fixes :

Hide contents

• Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

Is the reroll count going to be retroactively reduced for mods that have this bug? I haven't noticed if it happened to me or not but I have a lot of mods that I've rerolled and kept the original stats on.

Edit: Either none of my mods were bugged or this hotfix hasn't reduced the reroll count or kuva cost.

Edited by djternan

10 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

This.

On a side note, when are we going to get Glyphs for Clans/Alliances?

Edited by Cat_Jam
Losers.

1 minute ago, MaidGalaxy said:

The most important question...

"fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. "

Any refunds for those that got messed up by this? I ended up rolling my Latron 3 times without noticing til after, kept original through all of those.. pretty harsh.

*edit* found a new bug Semi spoiler don't read this. Or at least I've never experienced it before this mission. I'm a little hazey on what happened, but I think it was changing into Operator while reloading- certainly, it froze mid reload. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/96095810326656033/D66590C608E019313D0A4D59366A01E310FD31D9/ the entirety of the UI froze over, I was able to make the big map open up, but the small map stayed on screen unmoving. Not only did all UI freeze over, including buffs and challenge, reload circle, etc. Also audio bugged out. Things like jumping were still audible, as well as enemy units, but not NPCs like the rescue target or the siphon spoiler npc. Not sure if gun shots made sound or not.

Edited by NearoC