Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please nerf Mirage + Simulor?

(XBOX)Oussii

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

i'd rather do things efficiently. besides there are plenty of other room clears you could complain about.

Efficiency is fine until it takes away the fun from others. 

You running around with your simulor makes the game basically unplayable for the other people in your squad. 

As far as other room clears this is the only one that I encounter often enough for it to ruin my enjoyment of the game. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk said:

I am sick of getting into missions with Mirage that just spam the Simulor. It sucks every bit of fun that the game can provide. Especially if its a defense mission where there is very little room to do much. I have no choice but to stand around and basically do nothing as the Mirage lazily shoots the Simulor and kills everything. Especially if you are using a Warframe like Inaros, Saryn or Atlas which requires alot of moving around and your enemies staying alive for you to be able to perform your abilities. 

I am all for making the most of your Warframe and what it can do, but this interupts OTHER peoples enjoyment of the game. 

Its just like Mesa before she was nerfed. 

No

Go play solo or leave a squad that has mirage

Stop this nerfing issues

Not everytime someone does not like a play style, they have to nerf it

BTW: what is yr favorite weapon / frame so i can push all my friends to demand for a nerf for it?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk said:

Efficiency is fine until it takes away the fun from others. 

You running around with your simulor makes the game basically unplayable for the other people in your squad. 

As far as other room clears this is the only one that I encounter often enough for it to ruin my enjoyment of the game. 

fun is subjective. People don't exist for your enjoyment. If you have a problem with how someone plays either play solo or run with your own group. If they arn't holding the team down or griefing anyone what they are doing is 100% fine.

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

You definition of simple, and that of the developer who would have to make this proposed change, may be very different.

Well, they could at least make the orbs NOT fuse together, as in, each clone shoots a separate singularity, so you would need to fire the required number of times to get a full one, regardless if you have clones or not. Or just make the clones no longer shoot AoE weapons and call it a day.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

BTW: what is yr favorite weapon / frame so i can push all my friends to demand for a nerf for it?

Ash, and Blade Storm was already nerfed, and I'm happy for it because I can still pull off the stunts I enjoy about my frame, and my new BS still kicks major arse, only the lazy mindless spammers got slapped. Good times ahead.

Edited by Nazrethim

Honestly the problem is more with the Simulor than with Mirage.

I can live with something like World on Fire or other methods because you generally have to at least use energy or have some kind of drawback to make it work (you might not be able to take down high-level enemies, or you might blow yourself up, etc.).

Simulor, on the other hand, basically rapid-fires Vauban's ult except it does a million times more damage to boot.  You don't even have to aim with it, people just fire it off and everything in the room dies because of the wide area of effect.  Then you've got the Synoid version that adds in ult-like AoE bursts on top of that!

Simulor should really require a charge-up time for the vortex effect, or suffer from a low rate of fire, or have very limited ammo, or something.

As for those who want to say "just don't play solo if you don't want to play with my Mirage/Simulor", how about you go play solo instead?  Playing online like that just ruins the experience for everyone else while having others with you does you literally no good, so go do your left-click-to-win snorefest by yourself.

Problem is, if you nerf Mirage+Simulor, you'll end up with a Mirage+Torid or whatever is next.

The best solution is to simply leave the squad if you don't want to play with a certain frame that is doing exactly what she is intended for.

Edited by SunsetChaos

Just now, (XB1)Oussii said:

No

Go play solo or leave a squad that has mirage

Stop this nerfing issues

Not everytime someone does not like a play style, they have to nerf it

I would LOVE to play solo. Too bad the game insists on putting random people into my group. 

I also shouldn't have to quit a match and find another lobby just to be able to play the game. This isn't some witch hunt against a single frame. I'm not asking DE to remove Mirage's abilities. I simply want them to adjust the ability to where it is far less effective when using weapons like the Simulor. 

Nyx and Scindo Prime. Have at it kid lol 

Play solo. No one is forcing you to stay in the mission. Leave and find another group. You shouldn't have to, but the option is there. You just chose not to leave and blame it on others. It's as if people no longer know how to do things for themselves now and the only way to show their discontent is crying out for unfairness and the nerf mentality (like that solves anything). While it's still within your rights to complain, it is still in the other player's right to maximise their own playtime. Can't deal with it, then too bad. This game is not your personal safe space, so don't try to make it like one.

Edited by MegasBee

There's an easy way to do this too:

Make it so each orb from the clones count as a separate projectile or whatever so they don't merge.

You can still spam Mirage and Simulor, it's just not a "press 1 button to clear a whole room" anymore.

And if it's that big of a deal that an unfun combo got removed, Mirage + tonkor will still exist.

Just now, SunsetChaos said:

Problem is, if you nerf Mirage+Simulor, you'll end up with a Mirage+Torid or whatever is next.

The best solution is to simply leave the squad if you don't want to play with a certain that is doing exactly what she is intended for.

Or, return the 4 mirage clones, and make the clones no longer work with AoE weapons.

2 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Well, they could at least make the orbs NOT fuse together, as in, each clone shoots a separate singularity, so you would need to fire the required number of times to get a full one, regardless if you have clones or not. Or just make the clones no longer shoot AoE weapons and call it a day.

Ash, and Blade Storm was already nerfed, and I'm happy for it because I can still pull off the stunts I enjoy about my frame, and my new BS still kicks major arse, only the lazy mindless spammers got slapped. Good times ahead.

Players have the right to be lazy or not

You play your style, they play theirs.

In case you come across a lazy player, either leave or ask him to leave

Just now, (XB1)Oussii said:

Okay so its totally fine for a single player to inconvenience  the whole squad? 

Why should the 3 other people in the squad have to leave just because one player doesn't want to play the game properly? 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

This would imply DE made the game with the intent that players should be able to be lazy in missions.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk said:

I would LOVE to play solo. Too bad the game insists on putting random people into my group. 

I also shouldn't have to quit a match and find another lobby just to be able to play the game. This isn't some witch hunt against a single frame. I'm not asking DE to remove Mirage's abilities. I simply want them to adjust the ability to where it is far less effective when using weapons like the Simulor. 

Nyx and Scindo Prime. Have at it kid lol 

- You love to play solo? good. then how come random players join you? (weird) .. have you ever hear or noticed the solo  or invite or friends button?

- that's explain why you are asking for a nerf,, no wonder   NYX  lol

- I guess i am old enough to be your grand father Kiddo :)

5 minutes ago, NyxCrab said:

There's an easy way to do this too:

Make it so each orb from the clones count as a separate projectile or whatever so they don't merge.

Even orbs from different players merge, that's what they're intended to do. I don't get why people think making Mirage's clones act differently would be so easy or the best thing to do.

I do sometimes wish they didn't merge with other's orbs, especially when another Simulor user creates a singularity in a stupid location and it drags my orbs to it and I can't even detonate it to create a new one.

Just now, (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk said:

Okay so its totally fine for a single player to inconvenience  the whole squad? 

Why should the 3 other people in the squad have to leave just because one player doesn't want to play the game properly? 

when you agree to accept a random to join your squad then you have to accept his play style

Or simply put yr game on Invite only or friends (as i do).

Once you open it for public, then you have to expect and accept all kind of players