Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us more difficult hacks.

lukinu_u

First, I dont really know if it have to go on Fan concept or Feedback, so I'm sorry if it's the wrong section.

I think many people are in this case, I like the hacking system (mostly the corpus one) but it is too easy and repetive to be intersting at long term.
This is a fact, but I didn't really though about it before seeing this website : http://www.41pi.co.uk/corpus/

It was probably created for training on these puzzle because some people have difficulties and prefer use sipher.
When you arrive on the page, you will have a serie of different hack with a difficulty increase for each you done, but the most intersing thing is the increase of rotating part (change around every 50 puzzle). This make the puzzle more difficult and intersting and could make a real difference between low and high level mission, mostly on spy mission.
1481113113-hack.jpg

That'd be fun.

But there should be something equal on Grineer's side. Maybe the same as the "high-level" ones but with red locks that will reset the complete thing if you activate them or something like that.

I like this idea, but that would be a complete nightmare in Sorties i'd say.

Edit : Thanks for the website, I guess I won't be working a lot this afternoon. :laugh:

Edited by Chewarette

The "high level" grineer hack can work like that :
(Be careful, your eyes have around 37,4% chance to burn when seeing the picture)
1481114708-grineer-hack.png
Blue : Base disc (not moving)
Green : Secondary disc (turning slowely on the left)
Red : Activable parts (randomely determinated like actual grineer puzzles)
Magenta : Your cursor (turning rapidely on the right)

10 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

Orochin specefic hack would be fun too...

and infested hack XD

That would be awesome :p
I always though it looked weird with the corpus ones in LUA
you'd think tech would have evolved with the Corpus.

also, the Grineer one could have small ones spinning around :p

3cmkspU.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

That would be awesome :p
I always though it looked weird with the corpus ones in LUA
you'd think tech would have evolved with the Corpus.

also, the Grineer one could have small ones spinning around :p

3cmkspU.jpg

Nice,

my idea is a minigame like the one with the Orokin Room -> 

Spoiler
  • Another non-Hall of Ascension special room features spinning devices which play music from the Orokin Void. A terminal causes singing to arise from pressure plates around the room. (There are 3 platforms, 2 of which have 3 pressure plates, and 1 with 2 pressure plates.) Pressure plates light up a blueish color when their note is being sung. Stepping on the plates so as to successfully repeat the five notes, in order, without mistakes, will cause the melody to replay and the room to be filled with whispers. In another part of the room where ghostly audience members sit, an Orokin Container will then phase into being, which contains over a thousand credits and occasionally a built Forma.

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

First, I dont really know if it have to go on Fan concept or Feedback, so I'm sorry if it's the wrong section.

I think many people are in this case, I like the hacking system (mostly the corpus one) but it is too easy and repetive to be intersting at long term.
This is a fact, but I didn't really though about it before seeing this website : http://www.41pi.co.uk/corpus/

It was probably created for training on these puzzle because some people have difficulties and prefer use sipher.
When you arrive on the page, you will have a serie of different hack with a difficulty increase for each you done, but the most intersing thing is the increase of rotating part (change around every 50 puzzle). This make the puzzle more difficult and intersting and could make a real difference between low and high level mission, mostly on spy mission.
1481113113-hack.jpg

Picking which node to rotate would be super annoying with a controller (consoles)...no thanks.

7 hours ago, polarity said:

WF would be improved by using a few of those for some variation, instead of the exact same ones over and over.

Personally I'd like to see some real puzzles though, like these:

The-Witness-review-1-555x312.png

it should vary depending the kind of lock

Door lock and security lock shouldnt be the same

Edited by Tsoe