Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And there goes another one.

Askell91

You always have great reasons for leave a game, and when you want, you can find any reasons you want. This guy is free to leave, the community don't need him since the community keep growing with new players, only true stay, i'm playing this game since a long time. When i'm bored i just play something else for a week, then when i come back it's look like another game with the same universe cause this game keep changing every patch, changing for something better. 

I just want to say, this guy is free to leave with is own reasons, but DE cannot make things who everyone will like. So ofc people will leave, but more will join.

I am a Warframe player, and i love this game. And i'm happy that negative players who only see what doesn't work on this game leave. Cause we don't need them.

Edited by Eleodon

On 19/12/2016 at 8:40 AM, Wevi said:

-Snip-

That REALLY depends on the situation.

I mean you may think that an opinion is better, but that on its own is again, an opinion. Others may not agree with that opinion at all. What if they ACTUALLY liked it? And then you get the rebound becouse it "obviously" could never be a good change and people are just protecting the devs.

Like being called a white knight when saying I liked the new way of doing prime parts. Meanwhile I actually like it and it was better in theory as well.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)mr_chainsaw555 said:

aw f**K me, this doomsayer again? all i can say is good riddance to him, it's circlejerking like this that makes DE terrified of touching anything that needs to change but the fanbase will freak the hell out over (like relics for example)

What does this have to do about the video op linked? OP said DE should listen to this persons reasons for leaving and see them as criticism. At least depute his reasons instead of attacking the youtuber himself.

agree with some points of the video, expecially on the one about forum fanboys ..... they need to prioritize good changes and rebalance almost 3/4 of the weapons ingame, rework frames and re - rework the super nerfed ones ( mag is just pure po op), bring dark sectors again. These are the important things to do in the game, its not important adding tennogen stuff everytime. I would prefer QUALITY gameplay changes instead. peace out

34 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

You always have great reasons for leave a game, and when you want, you can find any reasons you want. This guy is free to leave, the community don't need him since the community keep growing with new players, only true stay, i'm playing this game since a long time. When i'm bored i just play something else for a week, then when i come back it's look like another game with the same universe cause this game keep changing every patch, changing for something better. 

I just want to say, this guy is free to leave with is own reasons, but DE cannot make things who everyone will like. So ofc people will leave, but more will join.

I am a Warframe player, and i love this game. And i'm happy that negative players who only see what doesn't work on this game leave. Cause we don't need them.

only true players stay...I play since release on ps4 and i took a break like 2 times because i was burned out.

you: I am a Warframe player, and i love this game. And i'm happy that negative players who only see what doesn't work on this game leave. Cause we don't need them.

Some of these players area ctually veterans and probably understand even more things about the game than you...(mechanics, strategies, ingame skills), so please a bit of respect. This direction of : yes release tennogen and ignore core gameplay has to end. TWW is out now, now i expect core changes to gameplay and mechanics.

Before you even start reading since I listened to everything I'd ask the same with the message I'm writing since really it's taken me lightly longer than how many minutes your video was so lets begin

1 - First off DE delayed the update because in their eyes it wasn't ready and they wanted to make this a special and amazing quest how can you blame them for such a thing. At heart all DE wanted to do was make it perfect for their players and they apologized so much about talking about it far to early. Also the final result of  TWW update was just as or more amazing than the second dream adding so much lore,new mechanics and riven mods nailed it perfectly. Also hypes the next big quest to come.

2- Secondly universal vacuum, yes you're right DE didn't want to do it and when they did it was nerfed but within the 2 weeks played DID get the vacuum they wanted un-nerfed and the way it use to be. Kubrows are the only thing left in the dust but kavats ? they all have their uses whether it be for farming,red crit buff etc charm has a lot and kavats are used a lot. 

You're hoenstly just assuming because IgnusDei got fired all delux skins are going to be garbage when this actually has potential for having completely new designs because Ash's and Rhinos look pretty damn close to being the same. And skins are all subjective to the player it should be very apparent because based off my preference I hate Lokis,Trinitys, Embers,Frosts but yet I like Novas a ot. Our preference

Now going off what you said with the BS that is Nitain but yet you say sortie rewards are trash. Sorties drop rate can give you 3 Nitain it becomes a lot less BS for a lot of players that actually need it. But I do think there should be another way to farm it then doing sab 2.0 with the insanely low drop chance. Going to relics you can still share,stockpile and sell just as easily as void keys so I don't really understand this too much. But I completely agree with the poor idea of making prime farming insanely grindy and riven mods just breaking meta weapons they shouldn't be allowed for those types of weapons.

Last dev stream they said they're going to be giving prime weapons special buffs, as well as said they are going to rework Hydroid after Limbo when they briefly talked about in the same dev stream. although no word has been said on Oberon it's obviously going to happen.

The issue is with reworks is people miss the point of doing it. which I will talk about all of them. most will be brief points at this point I've written so much and I'm certain most won't be read anyways

-Excals
Slash dash - targets all enemies in it's range adds melee combo counter, so no nerfs 
Radial blind - wasn't touched 
 radial javelin - it was broke being able to hit people behind walls it so they changed it to it's LoS and enemies need to be alerted so the slights nerf 
Exalted blade - we all know this 4th isn't a nerf 
Not nerfed

Mag -
Pull - wasn't nerfed and can be combo'd with her second 
Magnetize - obviously not nerfed and has only been buffed
Polarize - Not sure if you knew before but polarize use to infinitely scale because the stronger the enemies got the stronger she got from a game design it's bad 
Crush - not nerfed
Became balanced so slightly nerfed but obviously needed

Volt 
Shock - not nerfed
speed- not nerfed 
Electric shield - received a few nerfs prior to the rework so I don't believe it was actually touched 
Overload- Enemies get stuck in place for the amount of duration you have and deals damage to all other enemies around them like tesla coils so buffed
Not nerfed

Frost - 
Freeze - creates areas of ice slowing enemies down - not nerfed
Ice wave - not touched iirc
Snow globe - it actually became better removing the duration - not nerfed
Avalanche - reduces armor for enemies affected so overall buffed
Not nerfed

Vauban 
Tesla - not nerfed
minelayer - now given 4 types of grenades useful for many things
Basitlle - was slightly changed prior to the rework
Vortex - nothing changed 
Not nerfed

Saryn 
Spores - insanely good for viral procs useful for endgame - not nerfed
Molt - not nerfed
Toxic lash - not nerfed 
Miasma - meta builds got nerfed but actually gains more powers if you learn about the combo she now has
Only nerfed if you tried using her for "press 4 to win" 

Primed accessories like previously stated are subjective just like deluxe skins I loved these new accessories as you seem to hate it, people do exist with different opinions  you can't hate on that at all DE tried something different.

The average player count dropped by a few thousand as it is a lot it wasn't affected much from the update at all but I can't deny it did in fact drop.

Honestly I have doubts you'll even read this let alone not mark me as a "blind fanboy" none the less it doesn't matter much to me I'm just stating some facts and my opinion  If you want to leave the game it's your choice nobody will stop you and most people won't care from what it seems like in this thread.

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker
Grammar issues

Just now, MrDar1o said:

So disagreeing with criticism is now known as being "white knight"? 

i see too many blind people discussing here when someone creates a post about his opinions on an ingame thing. These ppl just blindly defend the game no matter what you have to say about it. Hope you understand this, if you didnt see it yet by yourself then its weird.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

i see too many blind people discussing here when someone creates a post about his opinions on an ingame thing. These ppl just blindly defend the game no matter what you have to say about it. Hope you understand this, if you didnt see it yet by yourself then its weird.

"Blind" because they don't agree with your opinion? And how do you specify if someone is "blind"? Honestly I see circlejerking more often.

Edited by MrDar1o

24 minutes ago, Wevi said:

What does this have to do about the video op linked? OP said DE should listen to this persons reasons for leaving and see them as criticism. At least depute his reasons instead of attacking the youtuber himself.

because i know this guy, i don't really need to watch this video because i already know he's just going to vomit what he's been saying for the past year to start circlejerks about almost every update and ongoing issue, hoping to scare DE into giving in to their demands 

sigh... I'm not sure if I even want to take the time to address the tons of stuff I disagree with and the reason why though I'll try giving it a fair response. There are a few things I agree with like the fact that faint disposition weapons shouldn't have had rivens at all so people actually focus on underrated gear as it was meant to. Overall the game has changed and will keep changing so you can expect people to leave or start playing cause of it. It's too subjective of a matter to discuss cause it boils down to personal preference.

For one example: I LOVE the relic system as it makes it so you can actually prepare for a prime. I can wait for a double resource login or weekend booster to get traces stored, doing syndicate missions 1-2 days a week for only 2 syndicates can get you over 30 relic packs' worth of relics when cashing in and I can simply prepare for a prime at a casual pace over the 3 months gap between releases. This for me is great as I can get new relics early and max them if needed to go farm. The old system gave no chances of preparation and instead relied on a time wall forcing you to go for a huge time waste to get your parts. I've farmed over 20h worth in survivals with no result cause of it but now I trade off the huge time investment for gradual preparation and for me it's a HUGE update that conveniences the more casual player who won't waste weekends on end for one item drop. 

I also disagree with what he said about old systems getting ignored... I mean the star chart rework gives now early mastery on junctions for faster rank up and actually has a sense of direction and progression as you unlock quests and stuff. The new mod leveling system gives way more value to mods fused in and is simpler to understand and explain than it's ever been. I already gave my piece on relics. The ignorance of these changes makes me not really sympathise with that video but I understand if change was something they did not want though no reason or acknowledgement was presented for it.

Also, that bit on the artist was completely unnecessary. Companies higher skilled fans and artists all the time to design new stuff for the game with a new perspective and style compared to the art team and it's not a big deal. What difference does it make if DE came to a disagreement with one artist's view? Companies trade off artists all the time and it doesn't seem to have a purpose to be mentioned at all besides just badmouthing blindly. Even if it wasn't due to a disagreement, I'd sure expect DE to change artist for delux skins just to freshen things up cause his designs were getting a bit stale on me. I mean look at Rhino, Ash and Trin delux and tell me you don't see the resemblance? In any case, I am happy the art team stands by their own idea for their game's esthetique and are willing to disagree with long term artists over what goes for the game. Shows some backbone in preserving their vision which can be read as good or bad but definitely not all bad.

The rework of gear is also something I have to disagree with for the most part cause Excal, Mag, Mesa, Saryn, Frost, Rhino, Vauban, Nekros and Ash as more recent examples had great reworks. Community has a hard time accepting them as DE is trying to get room nuking killed gradually cause it's a co-op game and all 4 players on a team should feel engaged. While critical myself of the changes, I've adapted and enjoyed most if not all reworks made though I agree they're not perfect. I still give credit where it's due and Limbo is getting worked on as we speak. Soon Hydroid, Oberon and Banshee will get primed as well which will cause players to bring DE's attention to their kits as well.

I think I'll stop it here as I've already presented enough reasoning over agree/disagree with that video.

censorship is real. Inequality in the handling of offensive behaviour (and in declaring it) is real. (example: content creators using obscene language for male body parts... in an official warframe event; if i'd drop the c-bomb for the female counterpart the reaction would be a lynchmob)

Well, watched whole thing.  Video is to caught up in its own issues to bother going through them all.   If its not fun then leave.  Don't be a drama queen and don't let the door hit you on the way out.   The player base thinks like this?    Really?   A fraction of the player base uses this forum, or any forum on Warframe for that matter.  

He has a few valid points. I agree with the rework issues, nitain, and priority of content issues DE has (rivens, heavy farming for new relics every month or so, and the fact unairu is still utter garbage). Some of his arguments are more quality of life complaints (vacuum, fanboys in forums, and new skins). However, there are a few valid reasons for content creators to stop producing, mainly from DE favoring some producers over others (which is why RevxDev left) and praising some of them while banning others for the same reason. I understand they're a company, but to a point this censorship has to stop if they want actual feedback (not dumb trolls shouting everything is awful or everything is perfect) and having equality among content creators

Warframe has problems, 'big ones' if you ask me. But none so that one should get all dramatic about like this guy, which is childish.

Not to mention making a video about it, people will suck it up without a second thought.

Edited by Misgenesis

Well to be honest. They hyped up TWW and make it seem like it would breathe new life into the game but after I played through it not much has changed. Like I said before I repeat myself because I am lazy to rephrase it. The whole riven system is just poorly designed in general. The goal was to breathe new life to old weapons but it simply failed. Too much RNG is involved and it is very difficult to get a decent mod for a specific weapon you really like, to make it "end-game" (if that term even exists in warframe) viable. Unless you buy a mod from someone who had better luck with it, which could cost a fortune platwise. I thought it would be this awesome system where if you would take on a sortie, you get rewarded with a riven mod guaranteed and experiment with different weapons and make them really strong. However, I can't get even one extra riven mod from sorties because RNG screws with me too much. However, what really frustrated me with this system was that they sold it to the players like something new and interesting. What is interesting about it when you combine to 2 different stat boosts from 2 mods (like crit-chance and crit-damage)? It seemed like instead of themselves buffing the older weapons, they were like: "Nah dont want to. Here is this very "creative" and "engaging" system where you can maybe get a mod which maybe improves your old weapon and make it maybe endgame viable."

Their all still big problems which need to be addressed (like Armor scaling, Damage 3.0 etc.) but what bothers me most about DE at the moment is that although they know that there are problems with the core-game, they develop new systems which are rushed out and again create new problems.

On 19/12/2016 at 0:25 PM, CrunchyCloud said:

Can anyone show me an example of actual cencorship of valid criticism or complaints?

(note: this isn't sarcasm, i'm doing research)

It's kind of impossible to show you any examples because they've been censored (deleted).  But I can say from personal experience that I've read/replied to forum posts in the past that have been deleted.

The other thing they do quite often is merge threads to bury them into one-another.  They claim it's to consolidate threads with similar topics however merging threads derails individual discussions...by the time they've all been merged into a mega-thread, the discussions are so mixed up and convoluted that people don't even know where to continue. 

Also, one thread discussing an issue makes the issue seem benign.  Six threads discussing the same issue shows how important the issue is.  Merging threads makes it seem like an issue isn't as widespread is it may be.

6 hours ago, Wevi said:

pretty hard to do that when most of the forums will trip over glass to protect DE's decisions and shutdown anyone with different or better opinions.

Are... you on the same forums as me or....?? Cause I'm pretty sure more people RIP into DE here then blindly praise them.

That aside, this statement is a tad ironic don't ya think? Seeing as opinions are... well OPINIONS and stuff. Its all kind of subjective. I've seen more absolutely horrible ideas on the forums then I could possibly count. So ya know, its a little bit of a logical fallacy to make a statement like that hombre.

No other game developer is more transparent, more open, and pays more attention to thier gaming community than DE does. Its a FREE to play game, I never understood the whole melodramatic "im quitting announcement" Its not like u can trade it in for game stop credit. lol The issue is everyone's expectation is unrealistic. WF is always changing and updating. If your burnt out its understandable, take a break, do somthing else, go outside. Its taken me 3 years playing 2-3 hours a day to be able to log on, sortie, LoR, JV, farm kuva, help a few new tenno, log off. That is a amazing accoplishment considering the competition of other AAA titles.  Warframe is a game not a job not a alternate lifestyle, you play it, dont live it.  

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Hey guys I actually sat down and read a majority of your points.  I"ve gotten a very wide range of things from everybody.  To the guy who broke down all the re-works, I did read through all of them and I agree.  Some powers do need a buff in my opinion and others just serve no purpose anymore.  I've been playing since founding and still have not dumped several thousand hours into the game yet as I have had more things to do than play the game.  But If there's one thing I've noticed, DE can terminate your account within their Terms of Service for any reason, you're essentially renting an account instead of owning one.  This is something that's inherently super sketch, I think DE needs to analyze this point and realize how anti-player that is.  It serves a purpose, but its an easily abused purpose.  People have spent like 40 minutes ripping into reasons they have left after being adamant fans since day one and they're not entirely wrong, though its important to note that what others experience may not be what others experience.  One guy had over 3000 hours in game and was hit with the first ban wave, yet continued to receive emails regarding various account functions. 

Anyways.  I just think its important that DE looks through some of these and analyzes what's causing major players in their game to leave.

And that first comment literally proved the whole "fanbase that will defend the game regardless of what's done." Trope videos like this are pushing.

But I thank you guys for your feedback all in all, its been an interesting read.

I kinda agree with him on some parts of frame reworks. I like sayrn rework but you gotta say miasma  pretty is useless as an aoe weapon usually does it job better but that just a small complain, my personal issue is with mag.

You gave her magnitize which is an amazing ability but DE kinda left pull (first ability are usually useless so doesn't matter as much) and crush in the dust. Plus why not make her 3 a percentage based removal of shield and armour? Nothing large but enough to make it feel useful as of right now it only real usefulness is in restoring shield.

Edit: Just to be clear I honestly don't like the way he called people fan boys for not agreeing with him.

Edited by Fast_98

While he does have some valid points, DE has made mistakes and is not perfect, but to dismiss everyone who disagrees with him or still enjoys the game is just stupid. 

Are people not allowed to actually agree with DE on certain things without being a "fanboy"?

The game is constantly evolving, and DE tries to make it evolve into something better overall. They don't always succeed. I do agree that the corporate greed of it's new parent company does feel like it's looming overhead but don't scream Apocalypse! every time you disagree with something. Post it in feedback with supporting evidence like you've done and give them time to work on it.

If you want to quit, do it.

Cool.

Life moves on. You lose absolutely nothing in the process, and the people that don't quit could care less so there's no reason to tell us. The reason players tell us is because they don't  want to quit...they enjoy the game. They say it because they want DE to change the game. Just leave your feedback, like you've done. And hope for the best.