The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Nidus, being the so called first infested warframe or first infestation altogether. This could be how the infestation spread and that the people who live among the infestation aren't affected because Nidus is their god or leader and has dominance over them... just a thought

I have a weird fascination with fish so I am ready to forgive all the stupid lore so far to find out what this fish does. I am hoping it is more than a decoration in the creepy zoo room. It's pretty spot on with some old DE concept art. The gash in the sides of the big one may be nothing special. That was in the old art too. Just hoping it's something sci fi, Like the fish are needed to navigate space travel or something. 

14 hours ago, Unibu said:

The cyst grows every 24 hours after being either stung in the chair or after being infected by a Nidus that was stung. you can infect other people and warframes with it after the cyst reaches the first stage of growth (after the first 24 hours have passed since infection).

How did you know that?

On 23/12/2016 at 6:36 AM, Jerichocross13 said:

he also says "the demon is awake? how?" and "shadows grow withing the demon" when you walk in with your operator

the line is different depending on your alignment he said something about "walking on the edge of darkness" (my alignment went from neutral to neutral/shadow since the glast gambit and still waiting for a fix since i picked what is supposed to be the neutral choice)

HUGE IMPORTANT MESSEDGE TO ANYONE PLAYING WARFRAME AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!

There is a Infested virus/cyst spreading to any warframe that comes into close range of another warframe that has this pink cyst on its neck!
So anyone that already have and Infeced warframe start to only use that warfame. For now it is best to to spread it to more then just one warframe per player. 

So everyone pick one warframe to play with for now until we know more about this ''Infected Cyst Plauge spreading around.

See picture Link here for a visual of the Plauge Cyst:surprised: 

THE Infested CYST

16 minutes ago, -Unscripted- said:

I just got Equinox out of the foundry and she is found with a huge tumor.

20161226011824_1_zpsqjjh7ppu.jpg

Wow, that's something new. Can you provide another screenshots of your Equinox? Seems like infestation took over hers helmet and body as well. Also, any idea how you got it this big?

12 minutes ago, A.Rosen said:

Wow, that's something new. Can you provide another screenshots of your Equinox? Seems like infestation took over hers helmet and body as well. Also, any idea how you got it this big?

The infestation? That's just Nidus' Parasitic Link.

Got infected the moment I got into the mission. Nothing out of the ordinary on the first mission. It only appeared on the second akkad run. I don't know how it got there but I saw it after I was hit with Nidus' 3. I can't confirm it but someone could do a test run.

get infected > get Nidus to use Parasitic Link on you > see outcome

Edited by -Unscripted-