The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

6 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

Read the cephalon fragment entry on "Warframe Technology".

It does kinda look like a very not sterile operating room.

Also I believe the room is linked to this concept.

2016-PAX-East-ExoSentientAndWeapon.jpg

I would love it ! 

Also there's a sleeping pod on the back of the room, there must be something the operator will be able to use in future times. 

29 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

2016-PAX-East-ExoSentientAndWeapon.jpg

Tangent but does it strike anyone else as interesting that the rest of this Sentient unit seems to be similar to the Kuva aesthetic? The red and black patterning and layering seems awfully similar. Even the padded parts of the legs seems similar to the Kuva Guardians padding beneath their armour.

While I can get onboard with being against increased RNG tactics and resource/price gouging, complaining that a Warframe can't or won't be used because of an event is absurd.

They've introduce some MUCH needed lifeblood into the game's lore via some creepy infested event (which is still in its infancy), and people are getting 'outraged'....about content....

This is a very dark, 'adult' sci-fi game set in a solar system drowning in conflict - what would it say about the universe/story if our characters never had to deal with any personal terrors? And for those that don't know, Warframes ARE Infested - just ask Phorid or Alad V.

Whining about some cyst on a Warframe, that will obviously have a cure, is silly. End of the day, Warframe isn't Barbie's dress up adventures, it's space ninja's killing anything that gets in their way.

It's baffling how overly sensitive some Gamers are these days - it's really bizarre...

Edited by SinReplica

17 minutes ago, SinReplica said:

While I can get onboard with being against increased RNG tactics and resource/price gouging, complaining that a Warframe can't or won't be used because of an event is absurd.

They've introduce some MUCH needed life blood into the game's lore via some creepy infested event (which is still in its infancy), and people are getting 'outraged'....about content....

This is a very dark, 'adult' sci-fi game set in a solar system drowning in conflict - what would it say about the universe/story if our characters never had to deal with any personal terrors? And for those that don't know, Warframes ARE Infested - just ask Phorid or Alad V.

Whining about some cyst on a Warframe, that will obviously have a cure, is silly. End of the day, Warframe isn't Barbie's dress up adventures, it's space ninja's killing anything that gets in their way.

It's baffling how overly sensitive some Gamers are these days - it's really bizarre...

The part which I find annoying is that this event came bundled with alignment-affecting bugs which I highly doubt that DE are actually going to fix. 

I would have been quite interested and amused by this whole event, if I had any trust remaining that DE will pull through and fix the screwups. I don't have that trust, though. What I'm quietly expecting round about the time the next quest rolls out is an option to pay Platinum to reset your alignment.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

8 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

The part which I find annoying is that this event came bundled with alignment-affecting bugs which I highly doubt that DE are actually going to fix. 

I would have been quite interested and amused by this whole event, if I had any trust remaining that DE will pull through and fix the screwups. I don't have that trust, though. What I'm quietly expecting round about the time the next quest rolls out is an option to pay Platinum to reset your alignment.

On 22.12.2016 at 3:19 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

=====KNOWN BUGS=====

• Incorrect Alignment from The Glast Gambit quest. A script went out trying to fix it, but it did not work properly. We are investigating another fix, but it might be postponed until 2017.
  • Not being able to engage with a particular piece of furniture in the new Orbiter room while using Nidus (trying to be as vague as possible here to avoid spoilers). Relogging will fix this issue for now, but this bug will be squashed next year.
  • The final mission in The Glast Gambit not starting. Players will have to rewatch the transmission in their inbox for the mission to be activated.
  Hide contents
  • Missing 3rd Drawing reward from The Glast Gambit. 
  • Morality Status is not updating properly after completion of The Glast Gambit

Give them some time it's holiday season...

3 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

There will be bugs.

Luckily, alignments aren't carrying any real ingame weight at the moment. It's another scenario where getting 'upset' is pointless, as we don't even know the full extent of what will become of the system and its benefits.

When the Alignment system is up and running at full speed, when it really does matter, it's extraordinarily unlikely that there won't be a means to adjust where your character stands on the wheel of Sun and Moon.

1 minute ago, SinReplica said:

There will be bugs.

Luckily, alignments aren't carrying any real ingame weight at the moment. It's another scenario where getting 'upset' is pointless, as we don't even know the full extent of what will become of the system and its benefits.

When the Alignment system is up and running at full speed, when it really does matter, it's extraordinarily unlikely that there won't be a means to adjust where your character stands on the wheel of Sun and Moon.

Someone from the staff said that there will be some kind of way to change our alignment. But sadly I can't recall where did I heard/read that. 

Or it's only my imagination :/

6 minutes ago, SinReplica said:

Yes. I expect it to cost Platinum, in the same was a name change does. When that happens, DE will finally have begun charging people for bug fixes.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Why aren't we getting Damage 3.0? In very large part because of Riven Mods. You know this to be the truth.

Riven Mods encourage huge Platinum transactions, and their slots cost as much as Warframe inventory slots.

So....Yeah. By now, I do expect that from DE.

In the last Devstream /Prime Time, DE said that Damage 3.0 was going full speed ahead in development. Meaning it will come, soon

1 minute ago, ShadowMark25 said:

In the last Devstream /Prime Time, DE said that Damage 3.0 was going full speed ahead in development. Meaning it will come, soon

Literally eight days ago, Sheldon admitted that entrenched systems which in hindsight DE would have been better off either not using or implementing in different ways mean that Damage 3.0 is going to be extremely difficult to do, and when he was asked about timing of it, he said that it "will require a lot of discussion in 2017 before we can even think about implementing [it]." 

http://wccftech.com/talking-warframe-digital-extremes/