Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I don't understand the mutagen sample thing. I have a shadow clan and between my boyfriend and I, we had plenty of samples plus a bunch to spare after we split the cost between us. We were able to start research on the Hema immediately.

The issue is that not everyone in a clan may have an abunadance of mutagen samples, clans may have people that are more casual players. I'm in a moon clan and it's about half a million mutagen samples. Currently at this time we're still needing 399,638 mutagen samples to complete the research. 

Still no fix for: Cateno sugatra being all messed up and tiny. This has been an issue for a while now and it's a little annoying it's gone unresolved.

Also, I don't know what the hell is going on but I've been farming relics for a while and have opened dozens of relic packs from the syndicates, and yet and still don't have a SINGLE Meso S3 Relic. What is with this? I should have gotten at least one from all those relic packs I've opened, but nope, nada.

Edit: Oh yeah, and how about that brand new sugatra you guys just released? That thing has been broken since it's release. I don't even know what it's supposed to look like because it's so contorted and messed up.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

Mutagen Sample Requirement Suggestion For HEMA RIFLE according to the existing clan requirement formula

Ghost Clan:         1000

Shadow Clan:      2000

Storm Clan:         3000

Mountain Clan:    4000

Moon Clan:          5000

Note: Current requirement is purely insane, irrelevant and illogical. It even clearly defeats a buggy condition.

Edited by AhmadIvu

2 minutes ago, AhmadIvu said:

Mutagen Sample Requirement Suggestion For HEMA RIFLE

Note: Current requirement is purely insane, irrelevant and illogical. It even clearly defeats a buggy condition.

That's not how the spread for clans works. It starts with ghost clan as the base, so for instance your 1000, then goes x3 for shadow, x10 for storm, x30 for mountain, and x100 for moon. That would still be a much better amount than the current though.

I don't know what's wrong. But I can't get three mods from the principle challenge rooms. And cannot open the precept for the updates. No amount of drift mod rewards or pavlov's secrets seem to matter. It is a lockout from the pluto junction to ceres. And I can't seem to do anything about it. As it under all circumstances continues to read 1/3 very frustrating and buggy..Am I the only one?

34 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Still no fix for: Cateno sugatra being all messed up and tiny. This has been an issue for a while now and it's a little annoying it's gone unresolved.

Also, I don't know what the hell is going on but I've been farming relics for a while and have opened dozens of relic packs from the syndicates, and yet and still don't have a SINGLE Meso S3 Relic. What is with this? I should have gotten at least one from all those relic packs I've opened, but nope, nada.

Edit: Oh yeah, and how about that brand new sugatra you guys just released? That thing has been broken since it's release. I don't even know what it's supposed to look like because it's so contorted and messed up.

try oceanum pluto i get relics there on spy

11 hours ago, Aceofgods said:

Please please please PLEASE adjust the Mutagen Sample cost of Hema Research.

DE seems to have forgotten that the ratio of Detonite/Fieldron to Mutagen Samples is 25:1.

Seriously DE, what are you guys thinking?
I have almost 3k hours in this game, and lots more outside of Steam, with only 2600 Mutagen Samples owned. My clan needs 150,000 of them to complete the research.
We even have a veteran who has played the game since open beta and he barely has 10k Mutagen Samples. We have around 20-30 active players, many of whom are new recruits who don't have any samples. At this rate the research will never be completed.
DE, are you playing the same game as we are or did you just add an extra "0" by mistake?

Edited by Hadronox

1 hour ago, satellite101 said:

Also, I don't know what the hell is going on but I've been farming relics for a while and have opened dozens of relic packs from the syndicates, and yet and still don't have a SINGLE Meso S3 Relic. What is with this?

Just hit the IO-Jupiter mission, first two rounds for 2 guaranteed Meso relics & rinse-repeat; stay for two more rounds for neo relics expecting endo/mods in-between (RNG) 

Edited by AhmadIvu

The script fixing the alignment changing issues has broken characters that were trying to remain at a certain alignment (such as myself). Letting the girl decide what she wanted to do was treated as being Neutral before the fix but is now treated as being Dark and so some of us are tilted slightly to the dark side.

12 hours ago, Gelkor said:

I'm honestly less concerned about my alignment than actually getting the correct message for my choice, if that makes sense? It matters narratively to me. I'm weird. =/

This. For the effort you guys have put to increase a certain level of immersion, the lack of correct message is really breaking it. Could this be fixed please?

Also, despite saying that it fixed the alignment, and despite me choosing the "balance" option (which is to let her decide, but got the message as if I sent her home [Moon]), my alignment was shifted slightly towards Moon. Was this "fix" wrongly done to reflect the BUGGED outcome from the choice we made?

Edited by Casardis

2 hours ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

That's not how the spread for clans works. It starts with ghost clan as the base, so for instance your 1000, then goes x3 for shadow, x10 for storm, x30 for mountain, and x100 for moon. That would still be a much better amount than the current though.

Mutagen Sample Requirement Suggestion For HEMA RIFLE

EDIT: According to @PhoeniixFiire which is outright correct & I somehow mistook, considering the requirement base to 1K for ghost clan the suggested requirement should look like this

Shadow Clan:      3 X 1000    =  3000

Storm Clan:         10 X 1000   = 10000

Mountain Clan:    30 X 1000  =  30000

Moon Clan:          100 X 1000 = 100000

Since the latest update, I have found a bug. Before the update, I was able to deploy my extractor on Neptune after completing all the missions there. However, after the update, I can't deploy an extractor. A message appears which says, "Unlock all nodes in this system to deploy an extractor". Can someone look into this? I have completed every mission on the Star Map including Neptune.

:facepalm:

My eyes are light sensitive due to chronic migraines so I'd appreciate it if DE made the giant bright pink and blue bubbles in the Infested Salvage Mission less blinding or changed to a different effect that doesn't fill such a large solid space like mist or ground effect. :(

Edited by Wolfdoggie

I am the only active player in my Clan so I farm everything for myself. But 5k  Mutagen Sample is gonna take me forever. getting all the parts for nidus only got me around 20 total. =/

Please increase drop rates or nerf the cost. could aswell have been 5k Formas at this rate.

48 minutes ago, Beaton said:

I am the only active player in my Clan so I farm everything for myself. But 5k  Mutagen Sample is gonna take me forever. getting all the parts for nidus only got me around 20 total. =/

Please increase drop rates or nerf the cost. could aswell have been 5k Formas at this rate.

The drop rate of mutagen samples is WAY worse on Eris than Orokin Derelict. It'll take quite some time either way, but if you're going to farm for them, head to OD, not Eris.

I haven't complained about research costs before since I realize that farming is part of the game.  However, I'm in a relatively small clan and am almost always the only person contributing to research costs.  In my over 1k hours I've farmed 1.3k Mutagen Samples, and my clan needs 15k.  I've been doing ODS runs with and without Nekros.  With Nekros I get about 50 in 40 minutes, without, maybe 20.  That means I'm looking at 200 hours worth of ODS runs as Nekros to get enough Mutagen Samples for one weapon.

I'm already annoyed that I didn't look at the cost requirement and just hit 9 several times figuring it was going to max out and start building.  Instead, those 1.3k samples are just sitting there mocking me as the display tells me that I need that plus 10 times that many more.

Well here it is I can't get the mods for the pluto junctuion. And I just get lag and screenshots like this. No I don't care about the prime rig. Note ther is no button and also no way out of the pipe.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824576542 it's just another net bill for a rig that's a year old R3 alienware. Celebrate science fiction with scapegoating oh please RNGesus I'm sorry santa didnt tuck you in. But Rogue is being sold on a street corner near you.

Every clan especially moon clans aren't necessarily going to magically have every member contribute or be constantly active. The clan I'm in has new people come in all the time and people leaving or kicked out for breaking clan rules.

I do believe that the mutagen sample costs for even a ghost clan are ridiculous, 5000 mutagens might not be much it very much depends on how much people have and can contribute to the clan research. Call it complaining but for the most part when a new weapon came out it was already being researched when I woke up but this is one weapon that will take longer for me and my clannies to get around because of those damned mutagen samples.