The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your "god like" mod is not worth 750p

TelemicusR

To everyone,

I realize people want plat, its understandable. but plz stop the "god like" riven mod 750pness. Please do some testing and discussion before getting upset at ppl offering you 75p for a riven mod you think is worth 10x that. Your just clogging up trade, scamming unknowing players, and causing ppl trying to do real trading to spend time in chat that they could be using to play.

Thanks 

Dont worry, this trend has been on the decline since the most used/meta weapons had their disposition nerfed even more. Eventually, it'll settle down. Rifle rivens will drop to 30p veiled, and average price for a decent riven will be 100. Until then, just keep an eye out for reasonable traders. 

Im not even taking about mods that can "one shot", i mean 3000p is a $%#&ton, but the if its legit then i get a higher price (not 3k). 3 to 500p for an incredible mod you had to reroll 6 or 7 times i get but just becaue its for the dread or soma or toncor doesnt mean it is worth that.

Its a free market and stuff is worth what ppl think its worth and thats all to say here. If both sides agree for a price its their buisness. If someone wants more than im willing to give ill search anotehr one, if someone wants to pay less than i expect ill search another one. Its a very simple system.

rivens are big mistake... i got some but i don really have any interest to invaste to much in that...bad wepons will still be bad...they are some wepons who have great utility.....ppl need to just be better informed .. about trade to track  prices...once someone try to sell rifle amp new player for 100p that is more then scam...

31 minutes ago, TelemicusR said:

Your just clogging up trade, scamming unknowing players, and causing ppl trying to do real trading to spend time in chat that they could be using to play.

Ah, there! This is exactly why there needs to be some sort of marketplace in this game that automates all the trades without any player interaction. It would solve the problem that is the whole trading chat mess and everything that revolves around it.

Most people understand the free market. Problem is they dont understand how the game works, it took me a while to learn that just because a weapon has high crit doesnt mean that is the best thing to stack on it. Just attemping to get some people to take a look at what they are driving the market up with is actually worth is. of course you know you have a mod that can one shot a lvl 135 bombard and its worth 35k plat but some one who doesnt understand that jumps his laser rifle mod up to 1000 plat and then gets out of control when you offer 50p. More helping and understanding then it comes to this kind of thing is all im asking, and an open mind is someone tries to tell you why - slash on a soma mod is a bad thing.

This is all ranting. Why do u even care who sells what for how much ? If you dont like it dont buy it. Why be salty if someone is selling even a Ammo Drum for 3000p. There is no fixed price for anything and moreover calling someone a scammer for selling something for high plat is stupidity coz there are 2 confirmations before u complete the trade.

Be smart, if u dont like it - skip it and stop ranting. 

Edited by KingNoobsta

7 minutes ago, ashrah said:

rivens are big mistake... i got some but i don really have any interest to invaste to much in that...bad wepons will still be bad...they are some wepons who have great utility.....ppl need to just be better informed .. about trade to track  prices...once someone try to sell rifle amp new player for 100p that is more then scam...

Most "bad" weapons can actually be used in end game now but obviously if you invest a lot into it and get the best stats for that gun it does become very good. I don't see riven mods really being a mistake.