Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Justice to Valkyr and Valkyr Prime (Take A PEEK please)

Blood_Poppy

Please Remove the Fast Energy Consumption/Burn when She using Hysteria, I prefer Her for Solo Mission, Even With Max Power Efficiency, The Energy Still Burn TOO FAST and the Worse is that Hysteria Accidentally End When We are overcrowded by Monsters + Parasitic Eximus Energy Leech Aura, Heaven Forbid.

Valkyr/Valkyr Prime are Build for Solo Mission and Primarily Build Around Her Hysteria Skill and a Survivalist.

Please, She Getting The Nerf that She Didn't Deserve, as She Not a Crowd Control, AFK, Greedy Monsters Killer Like Ember/Ember Prime That Literally Burn Anything to Oblivion without give a Chance to Others to kill a mobs for EXP. 

Edited by Blood_Poppy

She got the nerf she deserved there was no down side if you had your 4th up for an entire mission. If you had enough energy your were immortal forever. Now the longer you stay in it the faster it burns, so it's less time your completely immortal. Even with the energy burn nerf she still should be able to take damage because having a power that allows you to deal a lot of damage and you can't take damage is just so unbalanced I don't know how it hasn't been changed yet.

53 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

Please, She Getting The Nerf that She Didn't Deserve, as She Not a Crowd Control, AFK, Greedy Monsters Killer Like Ember/Ember Prime That Literally Burn Anything to Oblivion without give a Chance to Others to kill a mobs for EXP. 

She did deserve it.

15 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

Hysteria is a crutch ability. Run warcry with alot of strength and Eternal War and face tank anything in your way...

Still want to know what happens when a full power Warcry Valkyr meats a full power Nidus and link before using Warcry. should be pretty fast.

Also, my preferred build has always been Warcry ever since the augment was released.

Just use Hysteria for all one of the hits it takes to restore your health to max and for the rest use a half decent melee with Warcry

Also the energy drain isn't bad at all, it's perfectly fair I don't build for efficiency at all and I can keep it going for at least 30+ seconds

Edited by -Amaterasu-

1. Armor makes you almost invincible anyway, since you have 600/700 base + mods and Warcry. Just get yourself eternal war and you're good to go, all energy problems gone.

2. Hysteria was OP. As a new player the first frame I built was Valkyr, and she carried me all the way through any mission I went on, cause I was invincible 24/7. It was fun the first day of playing, but it got boring really fast.

Isn't it plainly obvious that you just hit 4 when you're under heavy fire, then deactivate again as soon as you get out of trouble?

You don't need to run around with it on *all* the time. Take a Warcry build and a good melee weapon, and you'll score most of your kills with it - you just press 4 to invincibility block scary stuff like the Bombard Eximus and his four merry friends that show up to gank you. As soon as you kill them, you just hit 4 again and switch back to your normal melee.

I don't even need to take Life Strike with Valkyr - HYSTERIA is your Life Strike for the first 5 minutes, and after that you can just Shadow Step around like an A****** with Eternal War.

Hysteria doesn't let you be invulnerable for an entire match... but it doesn't have to do that at all anyway.

Valkyr's one of the tankiest frames in the game! (That base Armour, hot damn...)

Hitting 4 lets you safely get all of your hp back in one slide attack then go back to your main melee without breaking your melee combo. It's great!

I get that the claws are cool and all, but it's a goddamn ultimate. Even then, I run with around 300 or so energy, and if I want to I can keep Hysteria up for a surprisingly long time.

Here's a tip - if you really want to keep up Hysteria for as long as you can, just restart it every time the energy usage counter (the X% symbol over the Hysteria icon) reaches 20-25%. You'll save a lot of energy that way and still be invulnerable for stupidly long periods of time.

Edited by PygmyPower

Jesus do people not know how to build? Build max efficiency and keep your duration at 60ish. The way the formulas for drain abilities work (as most abilities in general) duration is next to useless on most frames as the first stat you should consider dumping.

With this build excal, mesa, valkyr, banshee, and ember can keep their abilities up almost the whole mission with hardly a dent in their power strength.

Even on builds that need duration you really don't need that much to keep it up 24/7.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

Nerf was deserving, and Valkyr is one of my top 5 frames. She can solo any content atm because of her 1.4K+ armor(more with buff), invincibility, and hp restore. You need to not rely on just having Hysteria up 24/7. She doesn't need to have it on all the time, that's just broken and way too easy to play. Use Hysteria only when you're under heat and need health.