Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] the new pet.

NeloAngelicus

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

C024ODvUsAAbLAG.jpg

this answer your question?

in all honesty that means its a pet grineer as the charger is an infested grineer unit on its back...?

so female grineer pet...

oh no enslavement D: 

i feel let down i thought it was going to be a cool different model you can really notice they have been lazy cause of the mod as well  all they did is just change the name of the mod nothing special here and the only way to remove the cyst is to incubate that thing and so far i have 6 frames with a cyst and im not about to waste my time incubating 6 of those things and the fact i have to wait more days for those other frames makes it even more annoying really disappointed with this hopefully they make it up and make a new model for it and a cure to remove the cyst without having to incubate it and if they do think about making a new model i bet they are gonna put it on the market for 50 plat as a skin

7 minutes ago, DrakeMarzonist said:

i feel let down i thought it was going to be a cool different model you can really notice they have been lazy cause of the mod as well  all they did is just change the name of the mod nothing special here and the only way to remove the cyst is to incubate that thing and so far i have 6 frames with a cyst and im not about to waste my time incubating 6 of those things and the fact i have to wait more days for those other frames makes it even more annoying really disappointed with this hopefully they make it up and make a new model for it and a cure to remove the cyst without having to incubate it and if they do think about making a new model i bet they are gonna put it on the market for 50 plat as a skin

pfff not gonna waste 50plat for a skin model they should used as base instead of "this"

the fact that we dont have unique models for an infested kubrow/kavat and instead they just stuck us with the charger model is incredibly lazy/disappointing =[

rly sad that this is what we have come to and can now expect from DE =[

like srsly, just so meh

just another reason to not rly spend any more $ tho i guess =/

dont get me wrong, i like nidus, i like the virus/etc, but i just dont like the copy/paste

2 hours ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

the fact that we dont have unique models for an infested kubrow/kavat and instead they just stuck us with the charger model is incredibly lazy/disappointing =[

like srsly, just so meh

dont get me wrong, i like nidus, i like the virus/etc, but i just dont like the copy/paste

its the holidays i guess they would have a reason to me they pushed the update a little bit to fast they could have done better 

4 minutes ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

like srsly, just so meh

its like the dark split swords, good concept but the weapon itself .... meh, copy paste of dual swords and 2H swords

This greatly displeases me. I honestly would have rather DE not put this in at all. Not only do I have to make a kubrow to get rid of the cyst but the design is literally a copy paste that makes absolutely no sense. So much could have been done with this idea. What if we could infest already existing companions? An infested carrier prime would have been great. Or an infested kubrow. Not just a charger. I can't see the point of this. There are so many ideas that come to mind of what could have been done with the infested room and this is... just meh. But I suppose it could have been worse. It isn't an infested shield osprey, right? 

2 hours ago, Mr_bunny said:

This greatly displeases me. I honestly would have rather DE not put this in at all. Not only do I have to make a kubrow to get rid of the cyst but the design is literally a copy paste that makes absolutely no sense. So much could have been done with this idea. What if we could infest already existing companions? An infested carrier prime would have been great. Or an infested kubrow. Not just a charger. I can't see the point of this. There are so many ideas that come to mind of what could have been done with the infested room and this is... just meh. But I suppose it could have been worse. It isn't an infested shield osprey, right? 

would love to have an infested shield osprey better than a copy paste sunika/huras grineer charger lmao

The worst part is, it uses the mechanics of a regular kubrow. If you put armor on it, some of it goes inside of the kubrow itself, and the "armor helmet" is literally floating infront of it's head. Also, when interacting with the kubrow, it's weird because the animations make your hand go inside of it sometimes when petting, or it makes you pet the air due to the model of the charger is shorter and the head of the kubrow is way infront of the head of the charger.
The dude who made this post gave an excellent idea of what the kubrow should look like, maybe with a few modifications like adding some infested tendrils and stuff like that. (Also please no grineer manic heads n stuff, that's just disgusting, please DE? ).

20 minutes ago, Elyann said:

How do you incubate them tbh ?
I have the cyst on lots of frames but it simply doesn't show up when I try to create a kubrow / kavat.
Do I need to wait until it grows bigger ?

Incubate for a week, then, when it starts to twitch, drain it and enjoy your new malformed fetus covered in metal. I do like the fact that it has the abilities of two brow types insteada one, cuts down on me storage costs.