Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Received 3 dragon mod packs from lotus

Nightwing155

Question

Hi

I received 3 dragon mod packs from Lotus through in game mail. However, i am not able to open the mod pack. Moreover, i check the mod inventory and sort by recent and i didn't see any new mods, i see mods that i received in last mission. Can someone help me how to open this packs.iHKdwTE.jpg

24 answers to this question

The contents are automatically added to your inventory, sort your mods by recent to see what you got, since there seems to be a bug where getting them throught he inbox means you don't get to see the contents of each pack like if you purchased them from the market.

Hmm... idk looking at recent mods worked for me... there were definitely some ones I hadn't had before. Are you sure you just didn't get anything significant? You might have got some doubles of stuff you already had in recent mods or something... to be honest the mods from the dragon mod pack are rarely going to be anything that special. But it is free. 

The reward was part of the Tennobaum gift thing -- if we gift enough to each other DE gives us better gifts and donates more money to the boys and girls club of london. 

The last reward is a cool syandana and weapon skins for burston and scindo. Last reward will be much cooler than this one. 

So keep gifting those 5p decorations everyone!!

More money to charity and a cool syandana and skins for us!

Edit: I luckily got a hyperion thrusters from my dragon mod packs, which was a nice find. I need to get into archwing more, but I also need the efficiency mod still. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 hours ago, PHW0AR said:

I appreciate the gift from [DE] and in order to provide constructive feedback for future gifts (:)) would recommend that [DE] gift us the un-opened packs instead so we can 'unwrap them' ourselves.

Again thanks [DE].

Agree! Thanks DE for the gift.