Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

23 minutes ago, NeroAugustine said:

Yea, but that's now. There's a good chance that DE already knows exactly how they plan on making a cure, and either a permanent immunity or a precautionary serum of some sort.

No cure exists before the illness. Why would you expect that, just because there's no way to get rid of it now, DE had no plans of a cure and how they are gonna dispense it?
The execution, for what it was, was excellent. All the main things that we knew about the virus was from player experience, there was no immidiate cure, and we didn't even know what it did till we saw the side effects. All that is pretty close to perfect, unless you just feel like chaos, need for adaptation, and limited player knowledge has no place in gaming.

The main gripe here was getting dumped with an eyesore which many of us infact didn't like to see. That's the problem I have with it.

Of this cyst. If it is plausible DE do consider making a vaccine what you can use on warframes making them entirely immune to this. You get the first pack for free but next packs will cost platinum but player can buy BP to make more vaccines what should take about 3 to 8 minutes. If vaccine is used on warframe that already has cyst either growing or fully grown it will die off from warframe. The vaccine effect will be removed if player uses the... Chair in that one place of Orbiter.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Jorencice said:

Is everyone here joking?

Its just a pink cyst that literally impossible to see in missions while your flipping around 16000x explosions.

I mean it covers like 1% of your total frame...

Those that complain frequently create situations so they're able to complain more. A pink thing on your neck in a game shouldn't have you sitting there on the forums yelling at the company 'demanding' it to be removed, but we see people doing it anyway.

What's a forum without whining, right?

29 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

Of this cyst. If it is plausible DE do consider making a vaccine what you can use on warframes making them entirely immune to this. You get the first pack for free but next packs will cost platinum but player can buy BP to make more vaccines what should take about 3 to 8 minutes. If vaccine is used on warframe that already has cyst either growing or fully grown it will die off from warframe. The vaccine effect will be removed if player uses the... Chair in that one place of Orbiter.

Thoughts?

This is not something that should cost plat at all.

12 minutes ago, stormsasuke180 said:

Yes. At least I wouldn't feel like I'm about to vomit when I play Warframe.

I do have a question for you. If there were specific reasons they went with that design choice for the infection, one that was relevant to the next update. Would that change your opinion, or is all the potential for story/mechanics trade-able for the sake of either removing or changing the color of the cyst?

I'm not saying they should do it for me. I just said that if I had a preference, I would choose the reduced stats. That was the question and I answered it. I understand that others disagree. I'm willing to sacrifice some stats in exchanged for the lack of the apperance. Others don't. I am not asking it to be changed. I am just answering a question. @NeroAugustine Then I would like to at least know it is relevant. It depends on what the cyst leads up to. If the new mechanic is interesting, then I would be fine with it.  If it's just an infested version of the Index, I would trade it to remove the cyst. As of now, there hasn't been a word at all on what it is for. I would prefer to not have something on my neck that ruins the look of my Warframe that I don't even know what it is for and can't even use it.

Let's be real for for a second?

Why exactly do we need the Nidus infection when Nidus himself can get it injected by the infestation on our ship?

What exactly is the point of forcing this space herpes on our neck?

Why can't players just get their own Nidus get injected and make their own charger?

What exactly is the point of creating this infection mechanic? Are we going to wait as long as the infestation door to be opened to remove our herpes?

Is this some kind of scheme so DE can find an excuse to make a BP that absorbs more of our resources?

I'm getting my riot banners ready, just saying. 

4 hours ago, Jorencice said:

Is everyone here joking?

Its just a pink cyst that literally impossible to see in missions while your flipping around 16000x explosions.

I mean it covers like 1% of your total frame...

you haven't spend 5 minutes in your ship looking at your beautifully dressed for murder warframes, and then... "OHMYGOD WTF IS THAT THING ON THE NECK!!!", do you?